breaking up... (1 Viewer)

olchik

HSC
repz said:
so many break ups nowadays
Well, it's life...People break up, start dating others, we are all searching for the right people to live together till the end of the days:)

hunter.kate

HSC
i am still having a hard time getting over my ex..it has been 7 months since the break up but we liked each other for ages afterwards, it only really ended this weekend and i still cant get over it. i think you would all like this quote from sex and the city:

"Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
hunter.kate said:
i am still having a hard time getting over my ex..it has been 7 months since the break up but we liked each other for ages afterwards, it only really ended this weekend and i still cant get over it. i think you would all like this quote from sex and the city:

"Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."
I liked that part from Sex & the City :)

macka18au

HSC
some of mi break ups i have learnt from, othas i have chosen to forget. but wen u break up wid a chick, then its not good, but as much as it may be ur fault, there is always another person to blame. a relationship is 2 ppl, and there is no piont in laying blame on 1 person

AnataDaiteyo

HSC
Well...
he broke up with me...
said it was because he wanted to be friends...and he really emphasized on that...still being friends...

There were other reasons he hid from me...
that i found out...

shit went down.

it was hell.

i am hurt.

he doesnt care.

i have learnt not to date people at work, who are higher than you, and that everyone is in love with...

Just so you know...

we arent friends either...
his choice...

not mine...

kimmi06

HSC
well one of my bfs cheated on me with my best friend (well she's not anymore. haha!) another broke up with me because he was moving overseas (fair call) and the most recent cheated on me when he was drunk and disorderly. I don't care what the excuse is, cheating is not on, kids!

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
kimmi06 said:
well one of my bfs cheated on me with my best friend (well she's not anymore. haha!) another broke up with me because he was moving overseas (fair call) and the most recent cheated on me when he was drunk and disorderly. I don't care what the excuse is, cheating is not on, kids!
Dead set. I'm glad you have more self respect than to continue a relationship with a cheating boy (they're not worthy of being called a man).

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
i broke up with my last one because after the hsc, we basically grew apart, realised our differences... and kinda stopped contacting each other... so we decided to break up. But yeh, i learnt i lot about myself through him and became able to stand up for myself, become independant and stuff... But now i've moved on from that relationship and now seeing a new guy... so i guess the break up wasn't all that bad. :p

whitestriped

HSC
i went out with a guy for 2 and a half years and he broke up with me a month ago. he said "i dont like talking to you", "i didnt break up with you because i didnt want to be 30years old and by myself", "ive just been pretending to be happy for the past year", then went on to tell me about how hes been digging all these different chicks and stuff and how he doesnt want to spend any time with me. oh, but he still wants to be friends.

man i hate him.

bitchy girl

HSC
N/A
he left mee over a 30secs phone call .. "im falling for someone else bye" beep .. In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: IT GOES ON! =]

GUYS ARE DICKHEADS !
I HATE THEM .. HATE THEM ALL ..

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
bitchy girl said:
he left mee over a 30secs phone call .. "im falling for someone else bye" beep .. i learned that whateva shits u did to others back fires .. lol

GUYS ARE DICKHEADS !
I HATE THEM .. HATE THEM ALL ..
i love you

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
whitestriped said:
i went out with a guy for 2 and a half years and he broke up with me a month ago. he said "i dont like talking to you", "i didnt break up with you because i didnt want to be 30years old and by myself", "ive just been pretending to be happy for the past year", then went on to tell me about how hes been digging all these different chicks and stuff and how he doesnt want to spend any time with me. oh, but he still wants to be friends.

man i hate him.

fuck what a fucking prick
guys are so pathetic.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
whitestriped said:
Hahahaha

That's hilarious, I assume he didn't do this drunk, so what was his tone? Matter-of-fact or highly condescending?

lengy

HSC
At least he was honest. Strange how he said he wanted to be friends when he clearly stated that he didn't like talking to you.

xx__savannah

HSC
My last one broke up with me cos "it wasn't working" as we were "better off as friends", but in reality he realised the shit he'd cop from his mates by being with me, he just hasn't admitted it. We were still friends for a few weeks, hooked up, now he isn't talking to me again....

I broke it off with the guy before that because he didn't have time for me, he didn't care about me, didn't want to spend time with me, wasn't interested in what I had to say, was too controlling and after over 2 and 1/2 years I had had enough.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
2.5years?

Geez, what a waste of your sweet time there...

could have flirt around instead..

xx__savannah

HSC
(^o^) said:
2.5years?

Geez, what a waste of your sweet time there...

could have flirt around instead..

Yeah, I know, ay. He wasn't always like that though, but he did make me believe that I wouldn't get anyone else and I thought I loved him, so I guess that's why it dragged on for so long.

lengy

HSC
I'd say that even though YOU felt something for him but it wasn't returned is a good reason to break up. I've felt things for people but I don't ask until I feel that there is a possibility that they may feel the same towards me. It avoids leading people on, wasting their time as well as hurt and rejection. If you are sure that the other is not returning the love, and you have tried to mend the situation then the relationship is all but over, you just haven't officially declared it.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i wont talk about my last one
but the one before that i will

lets just say it had been over for ages, i procrastinated... and then i got put on the spot on valentines day
uhoh
i couldnt lie.... hectic times

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
lengy said:
I'd say that even though YOU felt something for him but it wasn't returned is a good reason to break up. I've felt things for people but I don't ask until I feel that there is a possibility that they may feel the same towards me. It avoids leading people on, wasting their time as well as hurt and rejection. If you are sure that the other is not returning the love, and you have tried to mend the situation then the relationship is all but over, you just haven't officially declared it.
Yeah, I've seen things happen where the girl tells the guy how much she loves him etc, then he realises that it just won't work because he doesn't feel the same. Saying you love someone really is putting yourself out there, all vulnerable. I wouldn't say it unless I was sure it was returned (ie he said it first).

But then I'm a major sissy with feelings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)