Bridging course in 2 days (1 Viewer)

budi tan

HSC
So as the title says. What have you guys prepared?

I haven't got any emails or anything about where the lectures will be held, etc. Anyone's been updated by the uni? I am so clueless!! What are you guys going to bring? What will we do on the first day, just normal lectures? Someone enlighten me!

MooshyMoosh

HSC
You should've received a letter and an email by now :S I did. Your doing Chem right? First class is this wednesday 1.00-4.00PM in Webster Theatre A, and that's where we get our tutorial times as well. Just bring a pen and notepad for now. :hat:

PS: check myUNSW, it should say that you're enrolled in Chem Bridging summer course.

budi tan

HSC
I have checked myUNSW and it says that I'm enrolled. Did you have to do any thing else other than completing the application form we could download from internet and fax it or whatever? Because that's the only thing I did and I haven't been told to do any thing else apart from that.

MooshyMoosh

HSC
No worries :) I'm quite sure that you just sent in the form, unless you didn't pay lol, but if it says that you're enrolled on myunsw then you're fine, the letter was exactly the same as the pdf document that was included with the email, and all it is is a confirmation that your app was successful, and when the first classes were, refunds and withdrawals etc etc; pretty much info you could get from googling tbh. So you've got nothing to worry about. :)

budi tan

HSC
Hi there, thanks. I hadn't been checking my pigeon box and there it was the letter from the uni when I just checked it today, my bad, but really the uni should have sent me one to my email too. Btw, what bridging course are you taking?

M@ster P

HSC
Hi there, thanks. I hadn't been checking my pigeon box and there it was the letter from the uni when I just checked it today, my bad, but really the uni should have sent me one to my email too. Btw, what bridging course are you taking?
hey dude im doing the chem one as well

MooshyMoosh

HSC
Finally found my lost bridging course brochure lol, and good thing I did, otherwise I wouldn't have remembered that I had to go tomorrow AND Thursday :D

budi tan

HSC
how about arranging a meet up for tomorrow i hope its not too late!! hows ur australian day! had so much fun!!

MooshyMoosh

HSC
Lol drove from Big W in Bankstown Centro to Bunnings, then to Woolies Cnetro again, then back to Bunnings, looking for a fan and a bug zapper loool :sun: Yeah a meet-up sounds good, then at least I know someone. Any suggestions where to meet? Don't think outside the lecture theatre would be good cos there'd prob be too many ppl lol..

budi tan

HSC
Anyone saw the firework @darling harbour last night? I was there! damn crowded took me 20 mins just to walk out of darling harbour. hmm, im not even sure where webster theatre A is. The letter says it is G15 in the map but there's no G15! could only find G14 so I assume it's just next to where G14 is :s

budi tan

HSC
@MooshyMoosh: Which one were you! I was the one wearing blue shirt and blue pants and black backpack sitting in the center.

MooshyMoosh

HSC
Lol I was really late (half hour or so), wearing black jeans, yellow t-shirt, sat in corner lol

MooshyMoosh

HSC
Lol prob everyone saw me, I went up the stairs looking for a seat, then went back down to the front. It's really ironic how I knew where the lecture was to be held, but then lost my way around trying to find thre bulding haha. Even worse is the fact that I walked past it ato find FM Assist and didn't even notice it :p

duy92

HSC
N/A
daam i got happy for a sec lol test is on tuesday 2nd of feb so that next week :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)