bringing excitement into your relationship (1 Viewer)

musik_junky

HSC
Hi, whats something exciting you can do to bring excitement into your relationship with your gf/bf? And things apart from sex.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
flippy's (flipsyde) doing this with her bf...i might steal the idea too.
basically both partners write down 10 things each that they want the other person to do/organise/say, then fold them up and put them in a box or something. take turns opening one up and you have to do it that week (or something). it makes things interesting and helps you find out what the other person likes.

/seriousness

in short...rape her in the arse :uhhuh:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
do you really need to create excitement? at this age if things are getting boring its probably time to break up. Its only adult relationships where you really need to work hard to sort it out. You are going to run out of ideas eventually.

You could just, you know, date really extroverted people. Being an introvert, half the things my extrovert friends want to do is really exciting to me.

So i guess the answer is being more spontaneous, do things and not worry about money, organise a party for no real reason, jump on a plane to QLD and have a weekend away with less than a few hours planning.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Possibly Harry Potter?

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Serius said:
do you really need to create excitement? at this age if things are getting boring its probably time to break up. Its only adult relationships where you really need to work hard to sort it out. You are going to run out of ideas eventually.

You could just, you know, date really extroverted people. Being an introvert, half the things my extrovert friends want to do is really exciting to me.

So i guess the answer is being more spontaneous, do things and not worry about money, organise a party for no real reason, jump on a plane to QLD and have a weekend away with less than a few hours planning.
get a life jarad

oh chris...yeah its good, but i'm the one taking credit for it :p

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Hehe. Yeah the thing I chose to do doesn't just involve things like going out for dinner etc. On some of mine I wrote "Give me a hug for 3 mins and don't let go" another one I wrote was "sing to me". I wrote about 9 of these and couldnt think of a 10th so I just wrote "go out to dinner".

I opened one of his the other day I got "give me a back massage" so I have to do that for him on the weekend at some point.

This whole idea started when I realised Id have uni 4 days a week and work 4 days a week (overlapping the day that I have off from uni) and he works 5. By the time I get home from uni (10pm) its toolate to see him. Our relationship needed more spontinaety, so I chose to do this, that and a combo of us not seeing echother much...it makes it more fun :)

He had trouble thinking of some so I told him to think of 5 things and write them twice. Im glad I picked one of his out instead of one of mine :)

Jarad its not the cost that makes it special (that and Im pretty much broke), its being together, just doing something little.

Last edited:

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Serius said:
Well yeah you do need to constantly keep the excitement up because otherwise it'll get boring. Its not necessarily about that, I've never been bored around my significant other. I love going to his house and laying on tha couch, watching TV. Its something I could do for life with him. Thats never changed and we've never been bored with each other ever, but its fun to be spontanious without planning things.

Imagine him pulling out my "hug me for 3 mins and dont let go" piece of paper. Us walking down the road then him just randomly stopping and hugging me in the middle of the street at night....how sweet. This idea not about planning things, its about learning what the other truely wants and being spontanious. The element of surprise.

Think of it like this. Whats better, eating your fave chocolate, or eating your fave chocolate and finding out that it has a gooey caramel centre. The chocolate is still great. but you got this added extra but that you didnt know was in there?

Serius said:
I am an extrovert, clearly. My partner is an intovert, and I like that. I think that I would get bored dating someone who was like me. Its good to have that kind of person that can go "Bec settle down, you're being too hyperactive". I think I'd feel myself having to compete getting a word in edgeways (and for some one to do that to me I'd get annoyed). I'm also an impatient person because I'm so extroverted and I like to get things done ...its hard to explain, and so I think its good to have a person there that I really like and trust to calm me down and make me feel better.

Opposites attract you know, and I totally agree. Sure you have to have some things in common and that we do. He's like my calmer, less stressed, less hyperactive half :)

nonsense

HSC
i would try and subtly introduce beastiality into the relationship... it could work wonders. no need to thank me, just try.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
Ennaybur said:
wild bdsm?
:hammer: :lol:
it worked with brogan?
congrats

1. play games together, such as hide and seek (Sweet November style) and monopoly.

2. blow balloons together and try to burst them using both your bodies

3. cut each other's hair

4. go to a fast food restaurant at midnight, and then order your favourite for one another

5. record your voice in a tape/cd saying how you feel about the person, try to be as corny as possible, mail the tape/cd to the person's house.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
stickywages said:
:hammer: :lol:
it worked with brogan?
congrats

1. play games together, such as hide and seek (Sweet November style) and monopoly.

2. blow balloons together and try to burst them using both your bodies

3. cut each other's hair

4. go to a fast food restaurant at midnight, and then order your favourite for one another

5. record your voice in a tape/cd saying how you feel about the person, try to be as corny as possible, mail the tape/cd to the person's house.
That sounds more like yourself.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
handcuff them to a poll, smother their vagina in peanut butter and set your dog on them.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
handcuff them to a poll, smother their vagina in peanut butter and set your dog on them.
more lyke dip your hot dog into her tomato sauce (she's got her period, but you don't mind)
true love: you love her so much that you don't mind these things, even her fart reminds you of fresh popcorn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)