Britain warned Iran on kidnapped troops (1 Viewer)

banco55

HSC
Exphate said:
Damn. Does that mean Im not an anti-semite?

Oh thats right, Im anti-everyone.

My bad.

I wish you people would stop referring to me as a Muslim, my anglo background is very sacred to me, as is my refusal to have any religious affiliation. IOW, fuck off :)
So you're an old school anglo anti-semite than? I do apologise.

HSC
banco55 said:
Iran isn't a part of the civilised world.
No, but Britain is. America is. Just because Iran isn't a first world country doesn't mean its people have some kind of unequal right to life.

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
ElendilPeredhil said:
No, but Britain is. America is. Just because Iran isn't a first world country doesn't mean its people have some kind of unequal right to life.
The lives of 15 british soldiers are more important to the world than the lives of 10000000000000 iranian.

tempco

HSC
Call that humiliation?

No hoods. No electric shocks. No beatings. These Iranians clearly are a very uncivilised bunch

Terry Jones
Saturday March 31, 2007

I share the outrage expressed in the British press over the treatment of our naval personnel accused by Iran of illegally entering their waters. It is a disgrace. We would never dream of treating captives like this - allowing them to smoke cigarettes, for example, even though it has been proven that smoking kills. And as for compelling poor servicewoman Faye Turney to wear a black headscarf, and then allowing the picture to be posted around the world - have the Iranians no concept of civilised behaviour? For God's sake, what's wrong with putting a bag over her head? That's what we do with the Muslims we capture: we put bags over their heads, so it's hard to breathe. Then it's perfectly acceptable to take photographs of them and circulate them to the press because the captives can't be recognised and humiliated in the way these unfortunate British service people are.

It is also unacceptable that these British captives should be made to talk on television and say things that they may regret later. If the Iranians put duct tape over their mouths, like we do to our captives, they wouldn't be able to talk at all. Of course they'd probably find it even harder to breathe - especially with a bag over their head - but at least they wouldn't be humiliated.

What's more, it is clear that the Iranians are not giving their British prisoners any decent physical exercise. The US military make sure that their Iraqi captives enjoy PT. This takes the form of exciting "stress positions", which the captives are expected to hold for hours on end so as to improve their stomach and calf muscles. A common exercise is where they are made to stand on the balls of their feet and then squat so that their thighs are parallel to the ground. This creates intense pain and, finally, muscle failure. It's all good healthy fun and has the bonus that the captives will confess to anything to get out of it.

More at http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/story/0,,2047128,00.html.

The Iranians should learn from the best, IMO.

banco55

HSC
Last time I checked the soldiers involved in Abu Ghraib were in jail. So it's a pretty stupid analogy. Not to mention the british weren't involved. Plus Ca Change:

"In left-wing circles it is always always felt that there is something slightly disgraceful in being an Englishman and that it is a duty to snigger at every English institution, from horse racing to suet puddings. It is a strange fact, but it is unquestionably true that almost any English intellectual would feel more ashamed of standing to attention during 'God save the King' than of stealing from a poor box."

-George Orwell

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Guys, keep it somewhat constructive.
So "The lives of 15 british soldiers are more important to the world than the lives of 10000000000000 iranian." is constructive?

YankeeChica, can you explain exactly what makes British soldiers worth more than Iranian soldiers, without resorting to "Lolz c0z they is terryrists!"

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
ElendilPeredhil said:
So "The lives of 15 british soldiers are more important to the world than the lives of 10000000000000 iranian." is constructive?
The seven or so posts on whether yankeechica was an alternate account or not was totally off topic, obviously.

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
ElendilPeredhil said:

YankeeChica, can you explain exactly what makes British soldiers worth more than Iranian soldiers, without resorting to "Lolz c0z they is terryrists!"
Because they are British. the lives of American. british or australians are naturally more precious than the lives of those in africa or asia. In Britain they value human life and they don't have capital punishment nor government kills its own people. In iran they do not value life and thousands of people are murdered and butchered by its own Government every year for a crime as little as wearing high heels, talking too much or having gay sex.

Some goodnews, US navy Aircraft carrier USS Nimitz group have departed San Diego today to join USS Eisenhower and USS John C Stennis to show US military might on iran :D perhaps to scare iran from trying to kidnap US soldiers.

I hope a war broke out somehow and US nuke Iranian nuclear installations and military targets plus i heard that the extreme heat of nuclear bomb can turn desert into a glass so we will soon have a great dance floor in the middle east :D

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
S1M0 said:
I say we ban this idiot.
LOL do you have anything to contribute other than ban this idiot, i agree, ditto, true, qtf , he is nailed etc etc again and again? Do you have any creativity, talent or skills to create at least a simple sentence to further your argument?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
YankeeChica said:
LOL do you have anything to contribute other than ban this idiot, i agree, ditto, true, qtf , he is nailed etc etc again and again? Do you have any creativity, talent or skills to create at least a simple sentence to further your argument?
Do you really like Madonna?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Have they confirmed that the soldiers are MI5 agents or have the Iranians found out yet?

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
YankeeChica said:
Because they are British. the lives of American. british or australians are naturally more precious than the lives of those in africa or asia. In Britain they value human life and they don't have capital punishment nor government kills its own people.
They have capital punishment in America. Does that mean they don't "value human life" either?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
YankeeChica said:
yes i have something to contribute, and its ----> the tattered shoe of a iranian, asian, and african is way more valuable then your life ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)