Britney Spears [HIAM] (1 Viewer)

epicFAILx

HSC
I LOVE IT!

Its a new revolution of Britney.
It is definitly better then Born this way. Im so glad Britney is Back!
Im surely addicted to it. :)

(i understand what the fight scene is about but what about the part where she is in a wedding dress, and goes mad?? What is the message behind that)

annagurl

HSC
N/A

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I like born this way better because Britneys new song is basically clubbing beat, its not catchy and her voice is way too computerised. Theres nothing to this song.

HSC
I've always felt uneasy about gaga. She's always coming across in interviews/publicity stunts as really egotistical with delusions of self grandeur. She really needs to stop acting like she's the bees knees and that everything she does will be a momenteous occasion in history.

In britney's case, I almost feel that it is the opposite. Britney has made herself such a comfortable wedge in the industry for so long that it seems that no matter what she does she will always be in the spotlight. It's like she has nothing to prove anymore, except for the fact that shes still standing on her two legs.

Jonneeh

HSC
I like born this way better because Britneys new song is basically clubbing beat, its not catchy and her voice is way too computerised. Theres nothing to this song.
Wells theres nothing really special about Born this way either. "Song of the decade" Yeah right >;P

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Has anyone noticed that Britney doesn't dance as well as she used to? To me, the dancing in the video appears somewhat lazier than the hard sharp moves that she used to do when she was younger.

Jonneeh

HSC
Has anyone noticed that Britney doesn't dance as well as she used to? To me, the dancing in the video appears somewhat lazier than the hard sharp moves that she used to do when she was younger.
Britney in her prime was pretty epic
but shes getting old, has 2 kids and some personal issues
Dont think she'll return to what she use to be.
Atleast its somewhat of an improvement from blackout/circus album releases where she would just walk around moving her hands once in awhile.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
she's getting kind of fat. No one wants to see jiggling fat, no offence D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)