• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

brogden (1 Viewer)

Scanorama

HSC
Brogden does not look like a Premier to me, he is far from it. His shadow ministry teams are useless too, all they do are whinge, whinge, whinge. I'd vote for Carr for sure. Yes Carr does have his own problems but at least I can still trust his teams. Brogden is like a little kid just whinge all the time but does not know how to fix the problems. Maybe is time for the Liberal party to serious consider about replace Brogden with someone else, he really pisses me off when he appears on the TV to whinge yet no reasonable solutions were suggested.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I really don't think their super payout was too much. However, I would prefer if they just increased their normal salary instead of the superannuation. The PM only gets $266,000 a year. Justice Shaw got $300,000 and former police chief Peter Ryan got $400,000+

Generator

HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
Isn't the fact that the Carr government favours the "quick fix" as opposed to long term solutions the reason why Sydney's infrastructure is collapsing?
Possibly, but at least they have recognised the problems and not just put forward the 'build another dam' idea in order to address the deficiencies. It may not be as simple as that, but from what I have seen that seems to be case.

Last edited:

Fidel Castro

Carr and his government have single handedly destroyed NSW transport, and the Health System. No wonder why so many people are going private, its because Carr is forcing us too. I don't want to put my life in the hands of an underfunded hospital. The nurses have the best training available, but they don't have the resources to work at their full capabilities. Anyone who thinks Carr is a good premier is seriously diluded...he shouldn't be premier.

Lorie

HSC
Fidel Castro said:
Carr and his government have single handedly destroyed NSW transport, and the Health System. No wonder why so many people are going private, its because Carr is forcing us too. I don't want to put my life in the hands of an underfunded hospital. The nurses have the best training available, but they don't have the resources to work at their full capabilities. Anyone who thinks Carr is a good premier is seriously diluded...he shouldn't be premier.

Well it's all there for Brogden, a guest the old moto for elections being that "the opposition doesn't win elections, governments lose them" and well it's all put on a platter for the libs. All they need is a leader who will bring in some good policies, unfortunatly for them i find that Brogden doesn't and just spends his time bitching rather then bringing out ideas.

If the libs lose the next state election, they should duck tape Brogden to a flag pole and poke his eyes out with rusty forks, because seriously it is an easy win for them.

Fidel Castro

Lorie said:
Well it's all there for Brogden, a guest the old moto for elections being that "the opposition doesn't win elections, governments lose them" and well it's all put on a platter for the libs. All they need is a leader who will bring in some good policies, unfortunatly for them i find that Brogden doesn't and just spends his time bitching rather then bringing out ideas.

If the libs lose the next state election, they should duck tape Brogden to a flag pole and poke his eyes out with rusty forks, because seriously it is an easy win for them.
I'm sorry, but did I ever defend the actions of John Brogden? Idiot.

Lorie

HSC
Fidel Castro said:
I'm sorry, but did I ever defend the actions of John Brogden? Idiot.
no i was just making the point that brodgen has the election handed to him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)