Brother, sister lose bid in trying to make incest LEGAL! (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC

A MAN who fathered four children with his sister has lost his bid to have incest made legal.

German couple Patrick S, 31, and his sister, Susan K, were seeking a legal declaraton that brothers and sisters have a right to sexual relations with one another. See Patrick S and Susan K here.

Germany's Federal Constitutional Court ruled 7-1 that the law against incest was designed to guard families against the damaging effets of incest, and protect the "weaker" partner in incestuous relationships, the Associated Press reported.

It also raised concerns that children born from incestuous relationships have greater risk of genetic abnormalities. Two of Patrick S and Susan K's children are handicapped.

The couple did not grow up together. They met in 2000 when Patrick S, who had been adopted as a baby, found his birth mother and sister.

German media has reported that Patrick S began caring for his Susan K, now in her early 20s, when she was orphaned by the death of their widowed mother at 50.

Intimacy followed, and they now have four daughters aged between six years and 34 months, the Associated Press reported.

Susan K also had a child by another man whom she met while Patrick S was serving a 25-month jail term for incest.

Patrick S now faces an additional 30-month sentence because he refuses to end his relationship with Susan.

Susan K has received a first conviction of incest and was placed on probation for one year.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23371573-2,00.html

:eek: yuck.

Jess007

HSC
u love thaT? omg lol....

they even look kinda dodgy... omg.. that is discusting!!!

trust the germans

wrxsti said:
I Love It!

danielle69

HSC
That is the sickest thing EVER!
why would u make your kids turn out like that, imagine all the bullying etc that would go on for them, omg ur mum had sex with her brother like eww!!
and for the kids to grow up with abnormalties because the parents are related and they obviously knew they were gonna turn out like that, i mean everyone knows that

GROSS!!!

HSC
Jess007 said:
they even look kinda dodgy
Would you have thought that if you saw the picture without knowing about the incest?

Not sure about incest, it's plain wrong in my view, but the act itself doesn't hurt anyone, so who are we to say they shouldn't do it?

Of course children through incest is another matter, given the greater risk for genetic mutation, they should not be allowed to have children.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
The risk of genetic problems through incest isn't actually much increased in one generation. Genetic diversity under normal circumstances is high enough even between brother and sister pairings. Certainly there is no technical problems in doing your cousin at least.

Who is harmed by this act? Shouldn't be criminal.

If you practiced line breeding that would be another thing.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
quixote studios said:
mmm...real live wincest ftw
Doesnt seem to be anything wrong with it down Tasmania way.

Parent: Here Clarence, meet your aunty Jane.
Kid: Um, thats mom.

lasnAy

HSC
out of all the other 6 billion (or however many) people in the world, WHY would you choose your bro/sister?!?!

Theyre fkn stupid/ignorant/pathetic to have four children when they knew about the abnormalities risk....

in the other hand i think it is now legal (or some people are currently trying to make it legal) to marry your first cousins. wtf?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)