• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BS School Uniform Policies (1 Viewer)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Does OP really need a hoodie to keep warm?

Isnt the school jumper warm enough? Barring medical conditions I dont think anyone needs a hoodie on top of all the uniform you can wear here in Australia where its not particularly freezing

Even if you are cold, wear an undershirt

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Does OP really need a hoodie to keep warm?

Isnt the school jumper warm enough? Barring medical conditions I dont think anyone needs a hoodie on top of all the uniform you can wear here in Australia where its not particularly freezing

Even if you are cold, wear an undershirt
Maybe some people hate the cold more than others? Everybody is different. All the candanians i know were wearing tshirts and saying how great the 7 degree was weather.

Enforcing school uniforms is still lulz, aren't there bigger issues at school to deal with instead punishing students for minor uniform infractions?

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Enforcing school uniforms is still lulz, aren't there bigger issues at school to deal with instead punishing students for minor uniform infractions?
I use to go to a school where the uniform policy was more strict than homework :L

Haruka

HSC
Haha, I can relate... gotten in trouble for wearing long sleeves under my shirt in summer (I dress modestly... no religious reasons, just choose to) all thanks to the new bitch of a deputy principal we have. Whole school's turned to crap because of her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)