Buddyhead's best and worst records of 2009 (1 Viewer)

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
I would have enjoyed reading the epic post. If it was an epic apology outlining the awesomeness of Oasis then we'd be really talking.

Before year 12 destroyed my psyche and rendered me a complete robot, I loved debating this issue. My contention was that Oasis were the best band in the world. They probably aren't, but I'd still argue it because I love them so much. I'm a complete and utter fan boy. Shameful stuff really.

As long as you don't proclaim that Radiohead are the best band in the world then your absence of love for Oasis isn't a problem.
Not drawn to Radiohead either tbh. More into alternative rock, (synthy, acoustic stuff.) Yeah, ok, it's chick music, but it has helped me pick up so much xD

Arctopus

HSC
Not drawn to Radiohead either tbh. More into alternative rock, (synthy, acoustic stuff.) Yeah, ok, it's chick music, but it has helped me pick up so much xD
I wish I was man enough to force myself to listen and like a particular genre of music so I could get girls to talk to me. My strategy is to listen to what I like, when I like and girls talk to me anyway.

philphie

Banned
HSC
rebel rebel you've torn your dress, rebel rebel your face is a mess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)