• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bullying. (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
If bullying lead to suicide, i would call that more emotional harm than physical. Maybe we have different views of bullying, i have seen two kinds, severe physical or emotional bullying where the victim is continously hounded, sometimes by the whole grade, and the normal bullying most of us experience, which is some asshole kid picking on you and if things get really out of hand, beating you up but thats about it.

I wouldnt really want my kids to be bullied, but neither do i want them to be the most popular kid in class who gets everything handed to them. Those are usually the sorts of people who develop a sense of entitlement and might even turn out to be bullies themselves.

I just want my kids to be normal, and part of growing up is having to overcome challenges such as some asshole acting like he is king shit towards you. If it doesnt happen growing up, it will happen in later life and it will be much worse then like getting mugged, getting your bank accounts syphoned off etc.

You could also consider it a type of selection, if your kids are total pansies from some mild bullying in school imagine how much they are going to get fucked up in the real world. When you realise they arent handling it, its probably time to get some serious help like teaching them how to fight, life coaches, or just send them to military school[which is like both in one really]

HSC
she must be really stupid. that does create character. it just makes the kid go emo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)