Burn outs. (1 Viewer)

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
so.
whats so wrong about doing them?
i know it is related to hoon "behaviour", but..
looking at the facts:
you are unlikely to kill someone when travelling at <40km/h. In a burnout, you rarely reach this speed in a normal burnout (1st gear kinda thing)
you have to be travelling at nearly 60 km/h before you begin to seriously injure people in the car.

sure, i can see how it can easily lose control of car, and heightens risk of crash, but the injury in this crash is small.

unless you try fishtailing at about 80'ks an hour, or try drifting at speed.

even still, i dont see why government make such a big hullabaloo out of this.

cookie.banana

Banned
HSC
Elite.Meat said:
so.
looking at the facts:
you are unlikely to kill someone when travelling at <40km/h. In a burnout, you rarely reach this speed in a normal burnout (1st gear kinda thing)
you have to be travelling at nearly 60 km/h before you begin to seriously injure people in the car.

sure, i can see how it can easily lose control of car, and heightens risk of crash, but the injury in this crash is small.

lies

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
cookie.banana said:
actually, from what i've been told, if you hit a pedestrian in a car (provided you don't run your wheel over their head or they are cut open etc) you need to be travelling at about 40 km/h before they actually get some serious injury.

When travelling in the car, i thought it was nearly 55k's (in a standard car with seatbelts etc) before serious injury was likely to occur. unless of course you put the car over a cliff or something unlucky like that.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i like burnouts....
they are so much fucking fun.
honestly if i could have a burnout pad in my backyard i would

HSC
Elite.Meat said:
so.
looking at the facts:

Dude you've done enough trolling for the day...

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
Elite.Meat said:
so.
looking at the facts:

thats the stupidest shit ive ever heard. my mate almost died doing a burnout coz when he came out of doing heli's driving down the street the car grabbed traction, threw him across the road into a parked truck. was the most fucked up shit ive ever seen, something you would expect to see in a movie. fucked up his face really badly, broke an arm and a leg.

it puts all pedestrians and other motorists on the road at risk. keep that shit to eastern creek on a wednesday night where it is a safer environment, less chance of severe injury and cops cant do shit about it.

boris

Banned
HSC
Yeah probably good to do in large open areas with no traffic and just holding the brakes in an auto. Fucks your car but makes smoke. best to do in worthless el falcons

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
The best is to do them on ashfield mall roof late at night and get up enough speed that you can shift into second half way.

Pace_T

HSC
Riet said:
The best is to do them on ashfield mall roof late at night and get up enough speed that you can shift into second half way.
i used to go there heaps with my cousin. we had those petrol remote control cars. the competition ones...
we did heaps of burnouts with them

kinda the same :p

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
ruins ur clutch engine an brakes.....
shutup fags.
just fuckin do it.

burnouts are so much fun, just rev an dump the clutch, then brake, get ur angle going an release the brake an have a fuckload of smoke pouring outta the guards an hold on.
if something breaks..... fix it?

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
Riet said:
hahaahh it would be even better without all those fucking metal speedbumps wouldnt it?

i wouldnt influence anyone to do it though, i only support doing burnouts legally

Jake22

HSC
Elite.Meat said:
the facts:
you are unlikely to kill someone when travelling at <40km/h.
Fact? or factoid?

In saying 'someone' you completely disregarded minors, disabled people, elderly, kids in prams etc. What do you think will happen if you hit a 4 year old at 40km/h, or even what about an elderly war veteran crossing the street.

It would seem you dont care if you hit someone, as long as they aren't killed, and the people in the car aren't seriously injured. Just because they aren't dead doesn't mean their lives might not be ruined by your driving.

Also as already said, burnouts are hard on your gear.

I suggest you watch this video, it really makes you think...

http://bilgalleri.dk/html/vid_vis.asp?VideoID=22034http://bilgalleri.dk/html/vid_vis.asp?VideoID=22034

yeah its fun and all, but u need to know the consequences, and this shit can happen to anyone, even me (even though i am invincible).

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
burnouts by themselves arent that bad, its probably more about the loss of control than anything. I never put myself into a position where i can lose control. If you have done it before you know how scary it can be, anything can happen and you have no influence over whether someone lives or dies.

Fortunately i haven't lost anyone in a car accident and i hope most of my friends are sensible enough that their risk is minimized, but driving is one of the most dangerous things that people do every day. I am not worried about ME making a mistake and killing myself, i am more worried about the other guy, the drunk idiot or the speeding 17 year old dickhead with his mates in the back. You can just be driving along doing your own thing, sitting in traffic or whatever and bam, you get t-boned by one of these fools and now you are in a wheelchair and your sister is in a coffin.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
or u can just re clutch it around a corner an watch the tires fry?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
lol clutch kicking isnt bad for your drivetrain at all either hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)