Burnt out?? (1 Viewer)

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
Who here is feeling completely burnt out, because of trials, or in general, because of school. I personally find it difficult to get back into study...i just dont have the mindset no more.

Who here shares the same problem of being burnt out right before the HSC exams?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
drynxz said:
Who here is feeling completely burnt out, because of trials, or in general, because of school. I personally find it difficult to get back into study...i just dont have the mindset no more.

After preparing students for the HSC for over 15 years I can assure you that your feelings are not uncommon.

Give yourself another week or two and the realisation that school days are nearly over so the exams are around the corner will inspire you to resume your study for the final run-in.

jest3r

HSC
drynxz said:

I'm hearing that.

It's comforting to know that I'm not alone.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
lol, i agree with SS. i don't find it difficult to get 'back into' study, since i was never actually 'into it' in the first place.

Legham

HSC
I also didn't study, so there's no getting 'back into' it for me either :) School is easy.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Yep I`m burnt - due to intense cramming a week before the trials :eek:
Wonder when I`ll get back into it .. ><
DAMIAN HELP ME !

keepa04

HSC
i've hardly touched a book since the trials, I'm just over it, knowing me ill have some breakdown just after schools finished and start hating myself for not studying all this time..

melbell2046

HSC
I have to agree...not only do i have no more assessments but i'm getting bugged day and night to do study...i want to be left alone for a whole day. The studying thing is just not happening at the moment and well i couldn't care less. My theory...the more you remind me i have to do somerthing the less likely i am to do it!!:bomb:

Subjects - English advanced, Mathematics, Math Ext1, Biology, chemistry, physics

UAI >90

G

gaoOO

I'm burnt out (that is, not motivated to do any work) even though I haven't actually burnt out (that is, put in the effort to do the work)

There's no excuse for me to have burnt out because i didn't put in much effort at trials, but now that trials are over, i still can't motivate myself to work. Even the UAI estimate i got recently wasn't enough to motivate me.

rach777

HSC
i dont feel like doing anything. 18 days of school and i wish it was less. the uai i have to get is low so i dont really even feel like trying...hope i get back into it soon

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I'm not burnt out, I just don't do the work :eek:
:uhhuh:

ssejamafone said:
lol, i agree with SS. i don't find it difficult to get 'back into' study, since i was never actually 'into it' in the first place.
:uhhuh:

You guys are just like me :)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
rach777 said:
i dont feel like doing anything. 18 days of school and i wish it was less. the uai i have to get is low so i dont really even feel like trying...hope i get back into it soon
sigh.
i need a 95 , and i doubt i`ll even get 80 anymore :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)