• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bush or Kerry (2 Viewers)

Who would you vote for in the upcoming US Presidential Election?

• Bush

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Kerry

Votes: 67 83.8%

• Total voters

astro

HSC
it looks like war-mongering bush is going to take it out, probably illegally again....

theone123

blue essence
HSC
haha u see this poll is non sense again, and not accurate of the public at all. Same with the Howard and Latham poll :D

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
theone123 said:
haha u see this poll is non sense again, and not accurate of the public at all. Same with the Howard and Latham poll :D
not enough BOS users are evangelican christians

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
which reminds me

WHY DO THE CBS (campus bible study) PEOPLE PUT THEIR FUCKING SIGN OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WALKWAY!
because that was god's plan for it

Generator

HSC
N/A
Just wait, I'm sure that Hillsong's hip tunes will turn us all one day.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
omg... seriously stfu u whinging faggots, 'HEY LOLOLOLOLOL LETS WAIT TILL 100% OF THE VOTES ARE IN EVEN THO IT'S OBVIOUS WE'LL LOSE!'
'THE WORLDS GOING DOWN THE SHIT! KERRY WOULD HAVE SAVED US! WATCH FAHRENHEIT 9/11'.

I'm going to get me some american citizenship and register republican on yo asses.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
which reminds me

WHY DO THE CBS (campus bible study) PEOPLE PUT THEIR FUCKING SIGN OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WALKWAY!
I've noticed that

maybe an agnostic/atheist society should put a bigger sign next to it

or if you really want to piss them off, a satanic society sign

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
I'm going to get me some american citizenship and register republican on yo asses.
yeah and you should join the army

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
it's a lie... there's been no reports of voter suppression.... (not that it matters, michigan is pretty much kerry).

The only really bad thing that happened was one republican 'challenger' got kicked out, oh and some crazy leftist decided to slash 20 republican vehicles tyres... but oh well.

Generator

HSC
N/A
I was under the impression that the Democrats were a centre-right party that supported more liberal social policies?

Sophie777

JayWalker said:
Farenheit 911 is all BS...
Actually, both of Moore's recent movies are.. He leaves shit out.
E.G Bowling for Columbine, about the guns in the bank, what he left out was that the guy said "we keep them at a licensed arms dealer down the street".. Yet he leaves it out..
So dont count on Moore.

Second of all, Kerry doesn knoww hat hes doing, he'd deploy troops to every country just to be sure that the U.S doesnt get invaded.. hes hopeless... I prefer Bush, plus we all need a laugh, hes funny :p
Who cares! They still sell guns with bank accounts! Who cares where they keep them, the point is how easy they are to access and how inadequate the laws are in protecting the children at columbine from these things happening.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
The basic point is that moore has an agenda yet tries to trick people by making his films appear like documentaries....
It would be like Bill O`rielly making a movie about Kerry..

superbird

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
The basic point is that moore has an agenda yet tries to trick people by making his films appear like documentaries....
It would be like Bill O`rielly making a movie about Kerry..
i dont think he is necessarily trying to trick people but rather show us a different side of Bush

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Fox News isn't as bad as people make it out to be... I felt their news coverage is as good as anyone else, however they do have o`rielly who is fairly right wing but tries to pass himself off as if he isn't biased.

superbird

HSC
btw if michael moore's stuff were false, couldnt bush sue him for defamation? or is there some kind of law which doesnt allow presidents to do that

HSC
^^^ yeh thats the one bill o'rieley is scum in every sense of the word he is absolutely bias, more so than mike moore (who does make sense) mr fat ass is also a closet racist

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
I've noticed that

maybe an agnostic/atheist society should put a bigger sign next to it

or if you really want to piss them off, a satanic society sign
Satanists are as bad, if not worse than Christians. A gag bible study group infront of the sign, saying absolutely ridiculous tripe though, would be funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)