Business and Commerce unit set help (1 Viewer)

FiFa MVP

HSC
Yeh i also added it for the autumn session and it still lets me even though i havent done the test, unless it it stops me when i finally proceed to checkout where i confirm everything?

I'm just worried that since I'm doing the bridging course and I'm going to do the maths test after it whichis when i can finally confirm my units and enrolment. But its too close to tutorial registration date and I want to have more time to organize my timetable.

I wish there was a way of completing my enrolment without taking the maths test first because I want to do the bridging course before taking it, and im taking stats and Algebra.

btw, is Algebra really needed for the business and commerce course? Because im definetly taking the Statistics bridging course, what about Algebra?

Last edited:

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
^ There's another BBC student who's doing both the statistics and algebra bridging courses on this forum. Not sure if you need it, but there are people doing it.

I would ring the student centre tomorrow to ask these questions, just in case. Good luck!

schtrevey

BBC/LLB
HSC
Yeah I'm doing both. Has anyone attended the Unistep Literacy program? It says it teaches you how to reference, essay writing etc. I was wondering if this program was good? Haven't heard anything about it but I applied - it's pretty long(8 days I think it was) so I'm pretty skeptical.

FiFa MVP

HSC
My Algebra one starts on Wednesday at campbelltown for three days.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Yeah I'm doing both. Has anyone attended the Unistep Literacy program? It says it teaches you how to reference, essay writing etc. I was wondering if this program was good? Haven't heard anything about it but I applied - it's pretty long(8 days I think it was) so I'm pretty skeptical.
I attended AcPrep which was similar to UniPrep. It's good if you haven't been exposed to uni style referencing, essay structure etc before.

Personally I didn't find it helpful to me. I had already done a year long teritary prep course to get into uni, so I had learned all that previously. A lot of HSC kids come into uni though and fail their first essay though, because they haven't been exposed to teritary expectations before.

I suggest you go, it's free from memory. I went for the first day but didn't return for the second. You can always not go back if the topics covered aren't new to you and you don't need revising after the long holidays after HSC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)