Business Cadetships! (2 Viewers)

aricho

HSC
N/A
dan_ster said:
someone from my school who got into bnp...she said those 3 hours included a presentation of some sort...so i'm guessing its initially a group thing? :confused:

so aricho, are you more interested in this or the other cadetships?
so its an interview and group activity?
i duno i'd like to see what i would be doing at bnp cuz its a good company and yeah hahaha

how many ppl were at the one ur friend want to?

aricho

HSC
N/A
oh mines on thrs aswell i missed the call from HR tho
guess ill talk to them 2moro

iheartgeorge

HSC
has anybody had thier interview for BNP? if so what did you think? just generally about the environment and the people? if they offered you a place woud you take it?

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
Just wondering, what were the interview processes like for the other firms like UBS, QBE, Zurich?

shellinacloud

HSC
i got called by bnp yesterday for a 2nd round interview, they said offers should be out on the 27th.

lifesucks

Nerd And Proud of It
HSC
im replying in such an old thread...just wondering if anyone did get an offer from bnp. cos i might be seeing you next year.... anyone??

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
lifesucks said:
im replying in such an old thread...just wondering if anyone did get an offer from bnp. cos i might be seeing you next year.... anyone??
;) yep! what division buddy?

IceOnFire

HSC
lifesucks said:
Yeah I did.

Performance and Analytics division.

La Divina said:
;) yep! what division buddy?
How about both of you?

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
Funds Administration...what do you do in performance and analytics division?

IceOnFire

HSC
La Divina said:
Funds Administration...what do you do in performance and analytics division?
Something like this:
  • Compliance mandate monitoring.
  • Performance reporting
  • Internal Client communication
  • Daily benchmarks
Apparently this division is at the "end" of all others, where the final product is delivered to the customers.

Lols something like that.

Anyways I am sure I will see you there when the program begins, because this division is on the same level as yours. :) (I think it's 8)

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
Wow you were given more info than us about where you will do ur job etc etc...did you have your second round on a monday?

IceOnFire

HSC
La Divina said:
Wow you were given more info than us about where you will do ur job etc etc...did you have your second round on a monday?
Nah.. It was the last interview on a thursday. You know there were 48 ppl who got in for the 2nd round? We should really consider ourselves lucky.

What courses are you going to do for next year? I am having real difficulty picking my. There really isn't many courses that are part time.

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
I want Sydney Uni commerce cuz ill be working part time...but if for some reason that doesnt work out then im going for UTS business. What about you? Do you know how many cadets they took overall? Haha i love BNP's monetary benefits =)

Last edited:

IceOnFire

HSC
La Divina said:
I want Sydney Uni commerce cuz ill be working part time...but if for some reason that doesnt work out then im going for UTS business. What about you? Do you know how many cadets they took overall? Haha i love BNP's monetary benefits =)
They said they are going to take 10, but i think they took more than that since it is quality over qantity. :p

Currently thinking about BCom at UNSW, but it SIX years part time! Jesus... too long for me.

So I have no idea what I want to do now. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)