Business extended responses!! - Predictions (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey..
what do you guys predict for this years HSC in the business report and the extended reponses?

My predictions is marketing ...

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Marketing would be great...the marketing mix.

Well extended reponse questions were focused on ER last year.

I have noticed a pattern. Every second year it is on global.

HSC
global business + marketing

most of them are on global business, marketing or employment relations

i wish it isnt financial planning coz i dont think i would know how to answer it

zedzed

HSC
oh i hope it's global! though you'd think that with the labour reforms they may incorporate that in the exam somehow.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:
global business + marketing

most of them are on global business, marketing or employment relations

i wish it isnt financial planning coz i dont think i would know how to answer it
I'll <3 that. It was in CSSA paper this year as well.

B35tY

HSC
Financial would be great. I kicked the financial topic test's arse, shame about the others...

T

Testpilot

They tend to have global in one of the two extended responses...

Also they like ER and Management.

Marketing would be nice....

HSC
yeah the i saw the CSSA questions yest. so i did both - giving it into my teacher tommorw .. yeah ..

would anyone have the indepentant/ wessta questions>/?

i asked my teacher and hes like " expect the unexepected " .. mh..

He just came back from Canda hehe .. * nugdes mandyyy... * .. i like business again XD .. yeah we have another business teacher when my teacher went on leave, we did nothing .. -__'"

tC. xoxo

lisraeli

HSC
they ask all 5 topics each year spread around the 2 extended responses, no matter what. It's just a guess which ones go where, generally theres 3 topics for the stimulus and 2 for the case study, but none of them repeat eachother.

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
I'm hoping the extended response WON'T be on financial planning. Bet it will be on global. Change would be alright, as would marketing. I also have good case studies for ER. As long as it isn't finance!! (we'll see if Loz_metalhead is right about global)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
last year it was change, so i doubt it's change.

hope it's marketing mix and global.

er and global wouldn't be bad.

f inance is just crap.

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
I have seen a lot of marketing mix questions, not sure if it is from HSC or not, so I doubt it will come up again, but if it does, I will rejoice.

Global is like every year and I don't really particularly like global because Economics students always have the advantages (I don't do Economics).

What I predict is somehow, this year the question would be quite specific but still integrating two or three topics. Just my two-cents.:D

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
Yes... perhaps I should stop making predictions and start studying... nah, more fun this way. + reduces the amount I feel I have to study :) :)

(I'm only kidding, I'm only kidding... please don't give me "you shouldn't base your study on predictions" speeches)

yorky

HSC
Exphate said:
Section IV = Change and ER.

ER is almost a dead certainty, as the exams were written about the time the new IR laws came in.

Section III....Finance and global would be nice (<3 global)
ER is almost a dead not certainty because the IR reforms were introduced afta the exams were writte, therefore uncertainty as to what would actually occur laws were just proposals not legislation, hot tip steer away from er as it was last yr and have been goin on two year cycles of change and global, this yr global and yes prob finance, as it has been for a while or marketing, strap ur selves in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)