Business Help Thread (2 Viewers)

abelsj01

HSC
Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 5.08.50 pm.png

can someone explain why the answer is C and not A? 2021 Business HSC

abelsj01

HSC
Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 5.10.43 pm.png
same exam but why C and not A? is stealing not grounds for being fired? esp irrefutable evidence like video footage

odin4252

HSC
View attachment 40971

can someone explain why the answer is C and not A? 2021 Business HSC
It’s asking about changing the Operations process to achieve CSR - Not anything to do with Finance. Under Operations processes, variety is a syllabus dot point - the business isn’t obligated to provide healthy options but by altering their product mix to do so, they’re satisfying CSR.

odin4252

HSC
View attachment 40972
same exam but why C and not A? is stealing not grounds for being fired? esp irrefutable evidence like video footage
It’s asking to support redundancy rather than something like summary dismissal. Redundancy is when an employee’s role is no longer needed in the business - As such, C would validate the redundancy claim, because Joe’s role is no longer creating profitability for the business.

abelsj01

HSC
is it illegal for a business to make the claim "no returns or exchanges" or is it just ineffective, under Australian consumer law

abelsj01

HSC
Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 8.30.26 pm.png

generally how many paragraphs for a business essay? or does it vary question by question? e.g for the question above, i'd structure my essay with two paragraphs: one for swot and one for product life cycle.

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
hi guys what marketing strategy would the #ShareACoke campaign be? I put advertising but I don't know what it else could be my business teacher isn't telling me until I get it. liek basically they are "trying to create a relationship between the customer and their product (coca-cola)"
it would be advertising or relationship marketing potentially

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Can anyone give me a operations influences or performance essay question?
to what extent do the influences/role/strategies on operations affect business performance

explain how legal regulations and csr impact on a business's operations (yes this is real i nearly cried)

Explain how the influences on oeprations could impact the achievement of performance objectives (basically the first one)

Analyse the impact of quality expectations and government policies on operations management

Last edited:

sumlad

HSC
N/A
to what extent do the influences/role/strategies on operations affect business performance

explain how legal regulations and csr impact on a business's operations (yes this is real i nearly cried)

Explain how the influences on oeprations could impact the achievement of performance objectives (basically the first one)

Analyse the impact of quality expectations and government policies on operations management
What's the best way for me prepare for a business essay assessment on tuesday? Its gonna be an unseen question on influences / performance objectives?

I've just been doing multiple iterations of this question with a different influence on each performance objective. Could you possibly send any sample essays to this question?

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
What's the best way for me prepare for a business essay assessment on tuesday? Its gonna be an unseen question on influences / performance objectives?
i guess just expose urself to a lot of possible questions, as well as know ur structure a lot and case studies if u plan to memorise (or if ur gonna make up thats fine as well)

I've just been doing multiple iterations of this question with a different influence on each performance objective. Could you possibly send any sample essays to this question?
yea i should have one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)