Business Help Thread (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
No problem facing our nation today with our current government and our country as we speak and the country as it stands today will not get any worse from the current government than this government of this government is doing in this time period and the country will not get a chance of winning a presidential candidate who has done a good thing to our nation is to win the presidency of this government will not get worse by next time you are going down to vote and vote and you are not in a good mood because of your own stupidity you will have no chance to vote in the future because of this country you will not vote in the upcoming elections and we are in a bad time and we are going down in this time and you are going back in this time and I am very sorry to tell me you will vote and you are not a bad thing you will vote you will vote and we are very good people we will be in a bad day by day I am a bad time of the year to the next time we have a great president
The first time you government has done this to us and you have done nothing but make it seem that way you have been doing this for a while and now you’re doing this for us presidents are doing it to you for you to be elected and we have done nothing wrong you have been the best leader of our nation ever you are a leader of our people you have done the best you can do for the people and the country and the country and you have been our country and you have made it through the years you are the greatest president and I am the greatest leader and you have never ever ever you have done for me you have done your best you are a leader of our nation and I will always will never ever be your leader you have been a great president and I have always will never ever forget that

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 12.22.54 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-22 at 12.23.06 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-22 at 12.23.16 pm.png
Answers:
5 - B
12 - B
20 - B
can someone please explain cause i did C for all of them

scaryshark09

HSC
Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 12.25.40 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-22 at 12.25.50 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-22 at 12.25.59 pm.png
1 i did D, but answer is A
6 i did B, but answer is D
13 i did A, but answer is B
can someone please explain these also?

englishpane

HSC
View attachment 40939View attachment 40940View attachment 40941
Answers:
5 - B
12 - B
20 - B
I suck at business but for question 5 I think it isn't C because record systems are the methods used to ensure the data and information recorded about a business' finances are accurate whilst a budget outlines the financial requirements for a business to achieve its goals? For question 12, I don't think the unfair dismissal commission is a government organisation. I don't know about question 20, sorry for my terrible explanations.

carrotsss

HSC
View attachment 40939View attachment 40940View attachment 40941
Answers:
5 - B
12 - B
20 - B
5 - this is actually embarrassing for you I’m not explaining that
12 - fair work are the ones who handle employee relations/issues with them
20 - word of mouth can reach a much much wider audience on social media because if people like something they’ll just post it for free a lot of the time, that wouldn’t happen as much back in the day

carrotsss

HSC
View attachment 40943View attachment 40944View attachment 40945
1 i did D, but answer is A
6 i did B, but answer is D
13 i did A, but answer is B
can someone please explain these also?
1. D isn’t a type of influence, A is
6. The ombudsman is more about helping people, the commission is about enforcing things
13. Share purchase plan means they lose some of their stake and hence they lose some future financial returns, loan doesn’t affect them personally

scaryshark09

HSC
1. D isn’t a type of influence, A is
6. The ombudsman is more about helping people, the commission is about enforcing things
13. Share purchase plan means they lose some of their stake and hence they lose some future financial returns, loan doesn’t affect them personally
D is an influence
share purchase plans are offers to exsiting sharholders, so they wouldn't lose financial returns

carrotsss

HSC
Stop making others feel stupid just cause u know something and they dont, everyone has their own strengths,some people just take longer to understand something they shoudnt be ashamed for that.
I’m just joking w him I don’t even do the subject

s9a

HSC
this q should not be real lmfao

it just makes sense bc of economies of scale to say it would be lower volume cause its custom

qldbulls

HSC
this q should not be real lmfao

it just makes sense bc of economies of scale to say it would be lower volume cause its custom
Yeah I suppose custom means there HAS to be higher variety but still it's a bit of a loaded question especially with the "likely lead to" bit

Reactions: s9a

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Even if it were lower volume, option B would still be incorrect because in such a case, the business would have higher visibility. The following information from the Cambridge textbook is useful:

The implication for operations of a highly visible operations process is that the quality of labour will be significant. Operations will need to have well-trained, highly skilled, adaptable staff who are able to handle the individual needs of customers.

This is consistent with the scenario. With that being said, this question should ideally be approached by considering the key words, being "custom made", implying higher variety. The only option for higher variety is D.

s9a

HSC
Even if it were lower volume, option B would still be incorrect because in such a case, the business would have higher visibility. The following information from the Cambridge textbook is useful:

The implication for operations of a highly visible operations process is that the quality of labour will be significant. Operations will need to have welltrained, highly skilled, adaptable staff who are able to handle the individual needs of customers.

This is consistent with the scenario. With that being said, this question should ideally be approached by considering the key words, being "custom made", implying higher variety. The only option for higher variety is D.
i swear custom made means lower output

scaryshark09

HSC
Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 1.53.15 pm.png
how is this C, i did A cause they are selling the goods to consumers, so they are in the consumer market right?
Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 1.53.40 pm.png
how is this D, i did A
Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 1.54.08 pm.png
14 is C, i did D
15 is D, i did B

qldbulls

HSC
1. The business is a retailer therefore in intermediate market
7. Because the third party organising something is a formal resolution not just a neutral recommendation?
14. Post maturity would imply renewal, decline or steady state, I don't think lowering prices could be classified under those therefore C
15. Increased interest rates would more directly affect net profit than return on equity since it would increase expenses

scaryshark09

HSC
Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 2.19.45 pm.png
i did D, but the answer is somehow A
human resources is a transforming resource so im confused???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)