Business Help Thread (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
How do u improve in multiple choice? i keep getting like 14/15
When attempting practice multiple-choice questions, I would recommend the following:
  • Read each question carefully, ensuring that you do not miss any parts.
  • Highlight/underline key words and/or important parts of each question. This can help you recall the concept(s) being assessed as well as the relevant syllabus dot point. It may also enable you to identify any trick aspects to a question (if applicable).
  • Eliminate incorrect options as soon as you determine that they are incorrect. When unsure, this makes it easier to determine the correct answer.
When you finish attempting practice multiple-choice questions and mark your answers, I would recommend the following:
  • Determine the reason that some of your answers were incorrect. This may be through available explanations (depending on the source of the questions). If there are no explanations, you can always post questions that you would like assistance with on BoS.
  • Ensure that you understand the reason that those answers were incorrect. This may involve revising your notes and/or textbook(s).
  • Once you fully understand your errors and have addressed your areas of improvement, you should complete additional practice questions to further support your preparations.
try to get every question right, and no questions wrong. usually i get 20/20 in business multiple choice with this method
1697812359458.png

eduiwqh23

HSC
Quick question, if i were to make up stats for the extended response, would the markers bother checking the veracity of it? I don't think ill be able to memo all these stats with the time I've got :(

SASH_06_X

HSC
Quick question, if i were to make up stats for the extended response, would the markers bother checking the veracity of it? I don't think ill be able to memo all these stats with the time I've got :(
If by veracity you mean the markers are going to ring up Apple headquarters to query them about their cost leadership and product differentiation strategies, I am fairly positive not.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
to me it just makes more sense to put b because that actually adresses the bottlenecking issue bc the issue is to deal with sourcing of the goods- so supply
like a) does not directly help with the sourcing issue with suppliers
idk tho i dont do business so thats just what made sense to me

s9a

HSC
damn why are all the people that dont do business better then me

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
synthesisFR's explanation is fairly good. The question is quite straightforward since it tells you exactly the problem that the business is facing, which immediately invalidates options (A) and (D). Being a neighbourhood café, it would be reasonable to assume that it is a small business, in which case the adoption of global source would likely be beyond the capacity of this business, making option (C) incorrect.

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
Yeah it is 😭 why tho
i put a cause it said inability to coordinate and like isnt that the whole point of sequencing and scheduling
i think its cause the problem they are facing is in relation to getting inputs. sequencing and scheduling is a part of the operations process/manufacturing.
idk i hate those questions cause it seems both a and b are valid

scaryshark09

HSC
8- a, 15- b i think
they are both A
i did B for 15 also, but its somehow A idk

can you explain 8 cause idk the difference between all the shares. ik theres new issue, but then idk the difference between rights issue, placements and share purchase plans

scaryshark09

HSC
Screen Shot 2023-10-21 at 10.21.25 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-21 at 10.21.37 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-21 at 10.21.47 pm.png
for 10, i did A, but the answer is C
for 16, i did A, but the answer is C
for 20, i got it right, the answer was D, but it was a guess cause idk how to distinguish psychographic and behavioural
can someone please explain these 3?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)