BUSINESS STUDIES (1 Viewer)

stormii

HSC
Hey guys so when it says analyse the use of sequencing and scheduling to improve business operations. How would you structure it for 5-6 marks? What key points and components do i need? Like i know gannet chart and critical path analysis and lead to effeiciency but do i need to separatelay talk about each?

stormii

HSC
define each, explain each, adv + disadv of each, judgement and link
Hey when we define + give advantage and disadvantage it’s for the sequencing and scheduling right? Not the giant charts and critical paths? We can just mention them as tools?

stormii

HSC
Hey guys how would you answer part b it’s worth 6 marks. The answer provided is quite weird I think like how does it link to the strategies of HR it looks more like a method.
IMG_6641.jpeg

answers:
IMG_6642.jpeg

year10studentpreparin

HSC
guys can you confirm if it will be most likely finance or marketing?
operations is fine but HR is garbo i hope it aint there

stormii

HSC
hey anyone know what the difference between mediation, arbitration and conciliation is?

year10studentpreparin

HSC
hey anyone know what the difference between mediation, arbitration and conciliation is?
mediation is one on one discussion about problems or concerns, Arbitration is a process whereby the parties submit their dispute to an arbitrator (independent 3rd party), who then makes a determination that is binding upon the parties,

Conciliation is a form of dispute resolution and provides an opportunity for parties involved in a legal dispute to reach an agreement without the uncertainty, cost and time of a court hearing.

SASH_06_X

HSC
guys can you confirm if it will be most likely finance or marketing?
operations is fine but HR is garbo i hope it aint there
We can't confirm, all we can do is predict, which after last few years, this year does seem to lean on marketing and finance
But u never know, they might well surprise us and spring a operations instead of marketing or some like that idrk
So best bet is to just prep for everything, maybe some more practice for finance and marketing

stormii

HSC
mediation is one on one discussion about problems or concerns, Arbitration is a process whereby the parties submit their dispute to an arbitrator (independent 3rd party), who then makes a determination that is binding upon the parties,

Conciliation is a form of dispute resolution and provides an opportunity for parties involved in a legal dispute to reach an agreement without the uncertainty, cost and time of a court hearing.
oh okay thank you!

year10studentpreparin

HSC
We can't confirm, all we can do is predict, which after last few years, this year does seem to lean on marketing and finance
But u never know, they might well surprise us and spring a operations instead of marketing or some like that idrk
So best bet is to just prep for everything, maybe some more practice for finance and marketing
thanks mate, im surprised why i didnt get a notification for this but this clears it up thanks

year10studentpreparin

HSC
yeah thats true, isnt it like that HR has been a question for 3 years now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)