BUSINESS STUDIES (1 Viewer)

Voolgdognng

HSC
For the report did when they asked source of finance, pea that refer to recommending either debt or equity financing or mentioning a specific source of finance like using mortgages?

Helllo34567

HSC
Did anyone else think that there wasn’t enough room for short answers? I had to use so much extra space

Voolgdognng

HSC
Did anyone else think that there wasn’t enough room for short answers? I had to use so much extra space
Yes definitely like even for some of the 3 markers I had to use extra like idk if it’s my handwriting but yeh I used like 2-3 pages of the extra pages at the back.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
No you have to refer to a specific source of finance
well good thing i chose equity and listed the specific thing then
I just did that in case but I swear it did say recommend the business a source of finance and the previous question was just compare debt and equity as sources of finance

year10studentpreparin

HSC
anyone else had one hour each to write for the report and essay?
the multiple choice never takes as long as the time allocated and the short answer section was short

qldbulls

HSC
Anyone feel like this exam was kinda hard compared to other years exam? Or maybe I just wasn’t prepared enough.
I reckon business has gotta be one of the least variable subjects in terms of exam difficulty. Same as last year and year before, etc.

ghreysantomy

HSC
wait how is Q18 not A?
Because it asks "By how many days will the length of the critical path change?" Not the length of the critical path.

The critical path is the shortest length of time to complete all tasks. Tasks can be completed simultaneously if their relative positions to one another logically allow this, and all tasks must be completed sequentially. To get the change in length, you first find the length of the original critical path (22 days), then adding the extra 7 days to Task EC, the new critical path length becomes 24 days, and so the difference is 2 days. Therefore the answer is B and not A.

Zara_m21

HSC
Because it asks "By how many days will the length of the critical path change?" Not the length of the critical path.

The critical path is the shortest length of time to complete all tasks. Tasks can be completed simultaneously if their relative positions to one another logically allow this, and all tasks must be completed sequentially. To get the change in length, you first find the length of the original critical path (22 days), then adding the extra 7 days to Task EC, the new critical path length becomes 24 days, and so the difference is 2 days. Therefore the answer is B and not A.
your lying to me

SASH_06_X

HSC
Anyone feel like this exam was kinda hard compared to other years exam? Or maybe I just wasn’t prepared enough.
yh the short answer got me bruh esp the last two finance qs
other than that everything was ez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)