• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

busted by the teacher (1 Viewer)

how many times have you been in trouble with a teacher

• never, im perfect

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • yeh, once or twice

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • i suppose i do get trouble often

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • all the time the teacher is in my face

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
hahahahahahahhahahahahah thats the funniest thing ive ever heard

this is really good stuff guys.I can see that the offenders vary in uniqueness and craziness( if they are words) I remember a funny thing that happened at my school.Back in 1999, a group of year 10s arranged a fight club in the school toilets which went on right where my group was sitting.I didn't notice for quite some time, but it went on for a year before a teacher decided to go to the same toilet for a pee (i guess) and caught the offenders having a boxing match.Detections and suspensions for all who did it.Pretty cool- i reckon teachers are very nieve.

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by Almighty Jafar

i would love to know the exact details of what the accused actually did with the fruitcake
Well one day in food tech they were learning how to make fruitcakes, and the teacher was doing the demonstration for the whole class. She got called out of the class for a while, and while she was gone they stuck a whole lot of skewers and brushes into the fruitcake so that it was totally destroyed. When she got back she went crazy, and to make them feel guilty, made up a whole lot of shit about how the fruitcake was supposed to be for charity, and then took them to councilling.
When she refused their 'sorry' fruitcake they smashed it on the stairs near the DT room and stuck a whole lot of stuff in it. I swear some teachers are complete loonys :p

ROFL to mlagana & lazarus

Originally posted by mannnnndy

Well one day in food tech they were learning how to make fruitcakes, and the teacher was doing the demonstration for the whole class. She got called out of the class for a while, and while she was gone they stuck a whole lot of skewers and brushes into the fruitcake so that it was totally destroyed. When she got back she went crazy, and to make them feel guilty, made up a whole lot of shit about how the fruitcake was supposed to be for charity, and then took them to councilling.
When she refused their 'sorry' fruitcake they smashed it on the stairs near the DT room and stuck a whole lot of stuff in it. I swear some teachers are complete loonys :p

ROFL to mlagana & lazarus
teachers are psycos.I punched a kid once when i was in yr 4 and i nearly got expelled.But of course, there's that boy in my grade at that time who had fights with heaps of my friends and got away with it.So what if he had ADD.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by Generator
In year 7, I was put on Level 2 (One level above suspension, and 4 is the ordinary Level)
Your school sounds a lot like mine, though we started on level 0 and worked our way up to level 5 depending on how many demerits we got etc. 3 demerits or more a week resulted in a detention on wednesday at lunch, or a afterschool one on friday depending what level you were on. Then there was the big one, a saturday morning detention that went for 4 hours, and the king of detentions the 'come back in the holidays to work' detention.

I currently hold the record for most consecutive friday detentions (that being 17, two terms in a row) At the end of it i was supervising everyone else :p

Originally posted by mlagana
thats like this kid in our year and bananas. sees a banana and totally freaks out and runs away

i throw onions at teachers which always lands me in a spot of trouble
my friend got suspended for mooning a teacher
but yeah i always get in trouble and photo days and assembleys - they r my downfall
for instance, on a maths competition i wrote in the name section (you know the colouring in and block letters bit) MARK DANGER LAGANA
yeah it was pretty funny but i went well in it and it got read out at assembley
my friend came second in the state for a geography competition but he wrote down he was 12, when he was 17 (big deal)
attempted cow tipping at retreat (its not as easy as you think)
stealing tim tams from the staff room kitchen is sure to get me expelled eventually
that's just scary, but very couragous- someone mooning a teacher.He should have been expelled for that one.I've got away with things sometime.In year 3, i was playing ninja turtles(as you do) with some friends in the play ground and i punched this kid ( Daniel) square in the eye.But i said it was an accident, and got away with it.I pushed the same kid of a seat a couple of years later and he cracked his head open.Who else has gotten away with stunts at school and talked their way out of it?

sar sar

Banned
Originally posted by Asquithian
hahah mr laz

at least ur teachers dont throw chairs....ahh public education!
my god that happened wen i was in yr 5

this psycho teacher threw a chair at this boy cos he wasnt listening.

we told the principal n she got fired.. then he left, another principal came n then he hired her again!

she was an absolute freak

Generator

HSC
N/A
When our class annoyed our English teacher beyond his limit in year 7, we were told that if we were his children, we would have been killed long ago. It was taped, but I think that all copies were lost by the time we reached year 9 (but the memory remained in our year 12 year book).

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Oh in year seven we got a casual fired because we said she was being racist towards us (she was black and we were white) we acted really upset and offended and cos we were year seven we got the benefit of the doubt

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Our yr 11 business studies class pushed our teacher to the limit one day. We didnt do anything worse than what we normally did he just snapped all of a sudden, picked up his stuff and said 'thats it Im out of here' and we never saw him again.

Originally posted by sar sar

my god that happened wen i was in yr 5

this psycho teacher threw a chair at this boy cos he wasnt listening.

we told the principal n she got fired.. then he left, another principal came n then he hired her again!

she was an absolute freak
hahahah.This thread showed be called busted by the students.That teacher would be heaps good on jerry springers.I knew this heaps bad music teacher named Mrs Grant- every time she taught a lessen she would make someone cry.She was nice when other teachers were around- but alone with us she was a bitch!

Last edited:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
At my mums school there was a teacher who used to leave a voice recorder on everytime he left the room so he knew what they got up to when he wasnt there

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
The worst ive ever seen at my school is a teacher picking up a student, slamming him against a locker and jabbing his pen up under his chin. He was a bit of a nutter...

We've never actually purposfully got a teacher fired like what YEAR12 did. Thats just wrong. But we've given a new teacher, just out of uni such a hard time that he abused the fuck out of us, started crying, and quit his job...:p :eek:

sar sar

Banned
we had this absolute bitch as a boarding house mistress.. she was so rude to evryone n had so sense of respect for herself or anyone else

she made sooo many ppl cry n fucked so many ppl's lives.. so the whole house complained to the principal n afta a term or so she was fired

the principal even had private interviews w ppl.. this woman was such a loony.. she stole personal files from the office etc etc

later on we found out she was an alcoholic (that explains her bloodshot eyes) :drink:

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
I'm what you would classify a goody-two-shoes.

The most trouble I've been in is a stern talking to for sleeping in class.

I haven't even been in a fight. Its rather annoying though cause I really wanna get in a punch up. I think everyones scard of me though. Its not fair.

Originally posted by Generator
When our class annoyed our English teacher beyond his limit in year 7, we were told that if we were his children, we would have been killed long ago. It was taped, but I think that all copies were lost by the time we reached year 9 (but the memory remained in our year 12 year book).
seriously? i believe what happened but how did you know you would need a tape recorder to bring in and tape this stuff.Were they continually threatening u guys.I remember smashing a religious ornament, and the teacher gave me such a huge glare that i ran right to the end of the room- oh, year 4 memories.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Whats the go with all these year 4 memories Jafar?? No one really cares what happened 10 years ago, havent you got any more recent stores of your amazing exploits?

I punched a kid once when i was in yr 4 and i nearly got expelled
In year 3, i was playing ninja turtles(as you do) with some friends in the play ground and i punched this kid ( Daniel) square in the eye...
oh, year 4 memories...
I mean come on...:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)