• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

busted by the teacher (2 Viewers)

how many times have you been in trouble with a teacher

• never, im perfect

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • yeh, once or twice

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • i suppose i do get trouble often

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • all the time the teacher is in my face

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
yeah i got in trouble for surfing BOS forums during a lesson

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
We used to have lockers. But we have too many bastards at my school so they took them away.

Too many things began to dissapear from lockers and to double it all you needed to break into them was a wooden ruler.

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by bookboy18
We got a really psycho teacher at school.

From all I've heard he has:
1) Puched 5 holes in 4 different alls
2) Thrown many different items accross the yard (diaries, bags, students)
3) Cracked 3 overhead projectors and
4) Destroyed 2 radio thingys
ahhh the memories!!! its king right

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
the only time when i got busted is when the deputy found out me and this other guys been writing shit about this other kid on the internet. They called the cops and my mum up and i got into the deepest shit anyone can.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by enter~space~cap
the only time when i got busted is when the deputy found out me and this other guys been writing shit about this other kid on the internet. They called the cops and my mum up and i got into the deepest shit anyone can.

lol, sounds like an episode from boston public.

edit: why were you writing stuff about someone on the net anyways? sounds kinda harsh.

Last edited:

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
my friend broke his wrist, so for swimming carnival my art teacher gave him a camera and said capture what the days like for a student. So we went around all day filming teachers racks, capturing eachothers testicles, beating up fellow classmates, yelling obscenities, making a mini documentary about Australias weight problem, basically trying to make a funny tape completely disregarding the fact that teachers were going to watch it

funny video, luckily i got a copy before the erasing and the detentions and the glaven

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
yeah he found out, im not naming names but, well anyway his dad wrote a FIVE PAGE complaint about me and my friend. WE didnt actually get a read at it only a glance, but it was like filled with point forms, subheadings, and underlined stuff that made us just wanna find out how much he knows.

Last edited:

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by enter~space~cap
but it was like filled with point forms, subheadings, and underlined stuff that made us just wanna find out how much he knows.

hehe point form and subheadings its like a formal report
:eek:

Supaneo

I have a few stories... in the third person?

(1) In year 1, this guy punched another guy in the face and then his nose bled... he was banned from Vietnamese class from then on... now because of that 12 years later he is not fluent with his traditional language...

(2)this guy had to buy a new skirt for this girl in primary school because he supposedly cut it with scissors... the cut was a neat square on the edge of the skirt that would have taken precision and time to do in which he did not, under her table ahahah... Teachers said if he confessed then he wouldn't get in trouble... he kept saying denying and got a "yellow card" which is bad for us kids back then... $40 bucks and detention outcome...

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
my friend got his Ps and bought his car to school, and my friend threw boiled rice with soy sauce all over the bonnet

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by mlagana
my friend got his Ps and bought his car to school, and my friend threw boiled rice with soy sauce all over the bonnet
hahaha!

reminds me of the time wen some friends placed a fake parking infringement on another friends window - stupid but funny at the time

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by Minai

hahaha!

reminds me of the time wen some friends placed a fake parking infringement on another friends window - stupid but funny at the time
hmm thats a good idea;;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)