Buy a ticket or ditch it? (1 Viewer)

ascentyx

HSC
if u do get caught just say the ticket machine was broken and say u were going to buy one at the station u were getting off at :D

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
my friend was running late for his train, so he couldnt buy his ticket, and thought that he'd just get one once he got there... he was only going from petersham to central or something, so he thought itd be ok
but once he got to central he was asked for his ticket, and since he didnt have one he got a $200 fine, even though he explained himself
this is why you walk up to the barrier and force it open (really easy because it is spring loaded) because no one is going to stop you or even see you

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
if u do get caught just say the ticket machine was broken and say u were going to buy one at the station u were getting off at :D
my friend did this, it didnt work

this is why you walk up to the barrier and force it open (really easy because it is spring loaded) because no one is going to stop you or even see you
i think he got caught as he got on the platform

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
ever? lol tightass :p

well since all my train trips are pretty much long ones, i always buy one
hah, only the short trips, like when i go to work in the mornings, i dont pay for the 1.60 one way trip, but uni is different, i pay the 4.80, or i get a weekly travelpass that pays for train and bus to uni.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
i did this at wynyard station. i had a ticket though but it didnt work so yeah i forced it open but it wasnt as easy as the other one on the other side so it sorta closed in on my side :( ouch.

hah, only the short trips, like when i go to work in the mornings, i dont pay for the 1.60 one way trip, but uni is different, i pay the 4.80, or i get a weekly travelpass that pays for train and bus to uni.
travelpass green i get. ferry bus train lol

ascentyx

HSC
my friend did this, it didnt work

It worked for me once, but that's because the ticket machine was legitly broken. I guess they wouldnt know though, so i just got lucky with a nice ticket guard.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I always pay, but I live in the outer galaxies (richmond area) and I reckon if you picked your time right you could go all the way from richmond to marayong at least without paying because none of the stations up to that point have ticket barriers (that I know of) and in the early morning at least there's rarely a transit officer to be seen out there. Evenings are a different story though.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
lololol

just read someone's facebook status which came up in my live feed...

"friggin city rail, transit officers and not having my concession card >:| $200 fine!"

hehe and thats why i always buy a ticket and keep my concession card on me!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMG

just got a text message from my friend, he just got pulled up by transit officers without a ticket
bam $200 fine

dog on heat

check it out uh uh uh uh
HSC
ok m8s lets get some things str8

1. you CAN run away from transit officers
2. you do NOT have to pay state transit authority fines regardless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)