Buy a ticket or ditch it? (1 Viewer)

kypros1992

HSC
Does anyone not buy a ticket when catchcing a train, ie short distances just to avoid the $1.60 fare?

efhat

HSC
i hope you get a $200 fine you dumbass, dont be a tightass

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
sort of. depends. if i was still in school then of course i dont get a ticket. and plus its like 2 stations away so why should i lol

do you?

aussie-boy

HSC
People complain about shit trains then refuse to pay the proper fare

philphie

Banned
HSC
when i was a kid i thought just because you were a student you could go for free, which is ture but i didn't know you needed a student card, and i use to do this daily without anyone noticing until i finally realised i needed a pass, if you're 6-11 years old, do it, because no one will pick on the little boy, cityrail deserves it anyway with all this trackwork, network changes, delays and increased fares!!!!

hairspray

HSC
I've only not paid once... only cos the train was coming just as I got to the station and if I wasted time buying a ticket off the machine I would've missed the train.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
I've only not paid once... only cos the train was coming just as I got to the station and if I wasted time buying a ticket off the machine I would've missed the train.

did you only ever catch the train once also during your lifetime?

HSC
N/A
sometimes when i have a guilty conscience... other times i cbf.

depends on the line and the station too... and what time it is..

i remember one afternoon me and my gal jumped the train from regents park back to cabra... we got to the station and the police were at the exit checking tickets, we bolted back on the train and got off at the next stop, i had 2 bucks on me, my gal had 1 buck on her, we looked around for people for an extra dollar for her... but we cultdnt find it so we went to the counter and my friend did her lil flirty sexy puppydog eyes and the guy gave in and gave her a child ticket XD, wen we got back to cabra... the cops wernt on the other side of the platform.. yeah.. wat a waste of mucking around.

i always buy a ticket when its late in the day now, coz i always see cops on the train from city to livo services. and other times i buy tickets when those stations have those ticket machines... e.g parramatta/bankstown/auburn

apart from that... i take risks sometimes. when i dont feel like im gonna get busted LOL or have no money

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
when i caught the train to school i never bought one (the damn govt didn give me a train pass) but it was only 1 stop away

but now most of the stations i go to have ticket barriers, so i normally buy one, however i buy child tickets (i look much younger than i am xD)

musing

HSC
If I'm wearing school uniform and left the train ticket at home, I usually hop on without paying! Works with the bus as well, ah the perks of being a student.

astroe

HSC
I was peer-pressured into not buying a ticket, as the train had arrived at the station and was soon to depart. I didn't get fined but I was paranoid throughout the journey.

But every other time I've bought one.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
when i caught the train to school i never bought one (the damn govt didn give me a train pass) but it was only 1 stop away

but now most of the stations i go to have ticket barriers, so i normally buy one, however i buy child tickets (i look much younger than i am xD)
yeah that was me. and apparently i look younger than i am. how old are you?

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
hahah YIEW well with all these commercials on tv about "looking younger" etc etc etc ,,,,looks like we're in good stead atm :D

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
my friend was running late for his train, so he couldnt buy his ticket, and thought that he'd just get one once he got there... he was only going from petersham to central or something, so he thought itd be ok
but once he got to central he was asked for his ticket, and since he didnt have one he got a $200 fine, even though he explained himself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)