Votes: 26 63.4%
  • undecided

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
but why guy was chosen an idol in the first place? if no one wants to get his album
well are most of the people posting here people who have contributed to the aust idol discussions in the other thread? these may be his haters

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
well are most of the people posting here people who have contributed to the aust idol discussions in the other thread? these may be his haters

no, I was an avid Aussie idol fan, and a guy supporter! I was going for him...and I was happy he won...
But outside the show-good luck to him, but I have no interest. I am just happy the better man won.
However...I see no reason why anyone would want to buy something spun off the producton lines just to make a cheap buck. If he had time to make an album properly, then maybe...but a week to record an album full of songs he had probably not even heard before? With a few of his own songs thrown in for good measure...but they would have been incredibly rushed. What is the point of tis album besides to make other people money?

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
there is no doubt that the music industry is experiencing difficulty bcuz of the internet, that shows alot of ppl are downloadin instead of buying albums, does that mean millions of ppl around the world are cheap bcuz they would rather download a song than buy an album

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
there is no doubt that the music industry is experiencing difficulty bcuz of the internet, that shows alot of ppl are downloadin instead of buying albums, does that mean millions of ppl around the world are cheap bcuz they would rather download a song than buy an album
...what?

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
it is true actually in developed countries people download music from net, in developing countries pirates buy about 20 CD and make about 20000 fake copies of it, it certainly affect music industry a lot.

crazyhobo

Buy the single?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
"popstar" from the channel 7 series :rolleyes: .. apparently theyre making another series for 2004 :cold:
yeah man, and this time its gonna be 'live'

LOL - tryna catch up to idol...

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
yeah man, and this time its gonna be 'live'

LOL - tryna catch up to idol...
Of course, imitation is a founding principle of the various entertainment industries. Much easier ripping off others than to think of an original idea, sadly. I wonder how long it will be until this current fad abates.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
The only time l ever get CDS are for christmas or my birthday, and thats only if l ask for them. I have learnt a lesson of buying a cd worth $30, listening to it a few times, and then not listen to it again.

I would like to listen to it, to see what songs are on it, but l would never buy it, probably not even download it...too much of download space.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
albums are only $19 at kmart :)
and like $18 at big w

top 20 ones anyway

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
albums are only $19 at kmart :)
and like $18 at big w

top 20 ones anyway
At Big W i have seen about 3 good albums there that l would consider getting for $25. that is the lowest l have ever seen. I wouldn't rely on Big W for CD shopping. K mart l can't comment on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)