• no way

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • undecided

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i heard bout that on the radio.. imagine all the screaming girls that r gonna b there...

*sigh*

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
so do you think you will buy guy's album? i am undecided
No way! I'm already sick of the single, it's too repetitive.

I do appreciate his singing though :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
No way! I'm already sick of the single, it's too repetitive.
yeah its been played out - everytime i turn on the radio, its on.

hmm - plus its a pretty average song - imo. not the greatest song...

MiSSi

thats true. wonder if guy will be successful though. look at the winners from popstars all unsuccessful or group broke up - scott cain, bardot, scandal'us.. cant think of anymore. well ppl must like guy since his single was sold a lot in 1 week

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by crazyhobo
Hell no, I wouldn't spend money on this crap. I spend my money on stuff that is, you know, good.
well accordin 2 u im cheap 4 not buyin it, and i never intented on buyin, downloadin or even listenin to it (cuz its been worn out on radio already), then that must mean ur cheap aswell ;)

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
well accordin 2 u im cheap 4 not buyin it, and i never intented on buyin, downloadin or even listenin to it (cuz its been worn out on radio already), then that must mean ur cheap aswell ;)
Not really, since his refusing to buy it is because he doesn't like the music, which is entirely different to enjoying the music and downloading it instead of purchasing the single/album. :p

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
Not really, since his refusing to buy it is because he doesn't like the music, which is entirely different to enjoying the music and downloading it instead of purchasing the single/album. :p
umm... did u even read my post?
i dont intend on buyin, downloadin or listenin 2 it, obviously u dont intend on readin
what gave u the impression that i love guys song ne way?

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
umm... did u even read my post?
i dont intend on buyin, downloadin or listenin 2 it, obviously u dont intend on readin
what gave u the impression that i love guys song ne way?
As shocking as it sounds, I did read your post. (And quoted it for reasons of convenience.)

You see, I didn't get the impression that you loved his song, as I never actually said that, and indeed, wasn't basing my comment upon Guy, otherwise I would have said as such. (Reading closely is a good thing.)
Instead, I was basing my response on your earlier comments, such as;

yeah, b4 it was kool 2 have a CD collection, but now u would jst seem like a sucker.
Which does corroborate my comment, about the difference between not buying something because you dislike it and not doing so because you can just download it. (I download too, but buy albums I like, and that can be found for prices that aren't wildly expensive.)

But anyway, this really isn't worth arguing over, so Can't we all just get along?.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
my earlier comment was mainly referin to albums which only have a couple of good songs on it, and why buy a whole album 4 those few songs

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
"The singer was only told the night before his studio sessions began that the process would be recorded for television. He said the actual job of making the album would be exhausting enough"

The day b4 !!, thats jst annoyin

Because of his Christian beliefs, the singer has made it clear to his managers he will only promote products which are acceptable. "I've told them I wouldn't do anything which is morally offensive, like a cigarette company or an alcohol company," Sebastian said. "I'll only do stuff which is really positive, and which I like."

Its good to know he's not jst in it 4 the money, he could add a bit of morality in this industry

miss_pie

HSC
it annoys me that he has such a beautiful voice but put out such a shitty first single in such a crap genre, but hey i suppose its what the mainstream wants

miss_pie

HSC
"The singer has at least two managers: one to manage his concerts and musical appearances, another to manage his sponsorship requests and commercial deals."

Its bad enough that he's producing crappy music, he's also become just another spawn of advertising.. just like holly valance with that stupid phone thing. meh.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
do not compare guy to holly valance...

but what is the 'stupid phone thing?'

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC

Because of his Christian beliefs, the singer has made it clear to his managers he will only promote products which are acceptable. "I've told them I wouldn't do anything which is morally offensive, like a cigarette company or an alcohol company," Sebastian said.
Alcohol? Ooooh, so immoral.
And from what I've read, Jesus was quite partial to a wine or two.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but promoting an alcohol company will be seen by all the young ones (a major part of his audience) as if he is promoting binge drinking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)