CA achiever program (1 Viewer)

house_party

house_party
HSC
Hey guys,
I'm applying for the CA achiever program. I've got a credit average through my subs which is the requirement, but someone told me they dont even look at people under D's . Is this true? Also I've got loads of workexperience and lotta extracurricular stuff like sports and charity work. Will that help me out ? Any feedback would be gr8
thanks guys. :)

crums

Soma One Baby
HSC
N/A
Who cares?

How the fuck would anyone here know if you'll get it?

Just apply and wait and see.

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
I doubt you need a distinction average for anything accounting-related. I went to a career expo yesterday and HR recruiters from the Big 4 were telling me how a credit average is what they really look for - anything over and above is a bonus. And credit average isn't really that high because I've noticed it usually equates to mostly passes, a few credits, a few distinctions and maybe 1 high distinction.

One of the recruiters from Deloitte were even saying to me that they didn't have a credit average... and got into Auditing at Deloitte. And she also seemed to be from a uni that is less highly-regarded.

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
The pain of rejection is smaller than the pain of regret.

Good luck man! I'm applying too.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
It's quite a hard program to get into. Even if you get an interview or whatever, then thats quite good :)

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Do they at least tell you that youre unsuccessful?

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
I havent got anything in like almost 2 weeks since i applied, i have no idea how to take that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)