CA Achiever Work Experience Program. (1 Viewer)

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
They still haven't called me up for an interview or rejected me :(
Should I ring them up?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
addz said:
all up about 80 people got selected for interview (number may have changed) and there are 35 spots in syd metro. so if you get interview..chances of sucess is about 50-50...though it will vary with where you put ur acct interests (like which particular area)
Are you just talking about the Sydney Universities:confused:?

Frigid said:
13th of this month.
Have you already had your interview or something:confused:?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Merethrond said:
Are you just talking about the Sydney Universities:confused:?
Have you already had your interview or something:confused:?
regards question one, during my interview the marketing coordinator wesley toms told me that they had 35 placements in sydney, for about 80 interviewees. and yes i've already had my interview last wednesday (1st sept).

suvat, if you're really desperate to find out, call wesley on 9290 5617 (but dun tell him where you got his number ;) ).

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Frigid said:

regards question one, during my interview the marketing coordinator wesley toms told me that they had 35 placements in sydney, for about 80 interviewees. and yes i've already had my interview last wednesday (1st sept).

suvat, if you're really desperate to find out, call wesley on 9290 5617 (but dun tell him where you got his number ;) ).
how many did he say actually applied for CA?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Frigid said:

Oh, so they must have done Sydney before Newcastle. How long does the interview go for:)?

addz

HSC
theone123 said:
how many did he say actually applied for CA?

he (wesley) said about 400 from sydney metro area....which was quite small...i think interviews are over now...oh well....good luck to everyone

and interviews go as long as you make them go for...heh...
they have a set questionaire on which to judge everyone against (marked out of 70, yea..wtf) and it goes as long as you make it go....

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
addz said:
and interviews go as long as you make them go for...heh...
they have a set questionaire on which to judge everyone against (marked out of 70, yea..wtf) and it goes as long as you make it go....
So they just ask you questions from this questionnaire? So how many questions are there and how many interviewers are there:confused:? Thanks:).

theone123

blue essence
HSC
oh, my bad. for not ever trying to answer the q's properly. :( also did the successful ones actually fill out all the word limit? ie. 2000 words for each q?

addz

HSC
Merethrond said:
So they just ask you questions from this questionnaire? So how many questions are there and how many interviewers are there:confused:? Thanks:).

um..i had 2 (one ca guy and one industry person)
the other room had 3 (one ca, one academic and maybe an industry person (cant remember))

questions...prolly 6-7 questions but they ask you stuff not on it as well....so it really doesnt matter.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
theone123 said:
oh, my bad. for not ever trying to answer the q's properly. :( also did the successful ones actually fill out all the word limit? ie. 2000 words for each q?
I think there were four questions and each had a maximum word limit of 400. I have a copy of mine here and I wrote 78 words for the first question, 162 words for the second question, 106 words for the third question and 238 words for the fourth question, which make a total of 584 words:).

addz said:
um..i had 2 (one ca guy and one industry person)
the other room had 3 (one ca, one academic and maybe an industry person (cant remember))

questions...prolly 6-7 questions but they ask you stuff not on it as well....so it really doesnt matter.
OK, thanks for your help:).

So now that it is the 13th, who was successful:)?

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
u guys should check ur email
they're gonna let us know from the week starting the 27th cos of delays (exams and shit?!?!?)
so yeah, juz prolonging the anticipation :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
theone123 said:
best wishes ;)
Thanks:). It went quite well I think. I had good answers to all the questions except a couple. At the end she said they were conducting fourteen interviews and there are nine placements, so I have a pretty good chance. We find out in the first week of October:).

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
pigs_can_fly said:
huh? why do u say that?
and even if they don't, it's their loss. :p

can't wait to scam a free trip :) (if i can).

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
rejection is always difficult to accept :( fuck.

g'luck to pigs and jimbo with their global interviews. no more free trip for me :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)