Cadetship 2015 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevika

HSC
For EY how many days roughly did you have to wait between the situational judgement test and aptitude test. I've done the first test a few weeks ago but still haven't received aptitude testing, anyone else the same?

vididid

HSC
hey, i haven't heard back form ey either and i did the test around 3 weeks ago so I'm assuming they're really taking their time with the process but hopefully soon I'm tired of re-freshing my emails tbh.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
I guess with EY being the only big 4 to offer cadetships this year (to year 12s), they can take a few more days this year to pick and choose if necessary

aounet

HSC
I'm assuming if you haven't heard back from EY by now you've most likely been rejected, my friend received an offer for EY like just hours after she did her interview ...

*sigh

Gumball

HSC
N/A
I'm assuming if you haven't heard back from EY by now you've most likely been rejected, my friend received an offer for EY like just hours after she did her interview ...

*sigh
Wait so ey already offered interviews after the first situational test?

dsishah

HSC
For EY how many days roughly did you have to wait between the situational judgement test and aptitude test. I've done the first test a few weeks ago but still haven't received aptitude testing, anyone else the same?
by aptitude test i meant the situational analysis test. soz for the confusion. wip it thru the glass niqqaa woop woop woop

aounet

HSC
Wait so ey already offered interviews after the first situational test?
yep... she did the aptitude test last week and had an interview/meet-greet/presentation/group work today and a few hours ago just received a call for an offer.

mal-jr

HSC
yep... she did the aptitude test last week and had an interview/meet-greet/presentation/group work today and a few hours ago just received a call for an offer.
Awww i wish we at least got rejection emails! But congrats to your friend :) that's awesome!

vididid

HSC
just wondering weather she applied for the Melbourne or Sydney program?

brbdoingmaths

HSC
Ey are still calling people, received a call just then when I was on the bus, called back 20 minutes later and my reception was horrible hahahaha, ac next week

brbdoingmaths

HSC
do you think its different for melb or ... ?
Considering the application for melbourne closed on the 1st of july in comparison to the 22nd of june for Sydney, I think there's still a bit of time

kat099

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure it closed on the 22nd of June for Melbourne too

milkytea99

HSC
Lol esv? I thought they wrapped up ages ago. I got my rejection 1 month ago which was 3 months after applying
I'm talking about year 12 Cadetship application lol not 1st year uni. Maybe you're applying for 1st year that's why your deadline is earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)