Cadetships 2008/09 (1 Viewer)

steelite

HSC
Re: Cadetships 2007

La Divina said:
Yes! i got an interview for deloitte! Mine is next tuesday! haha finally a big4!
Mines on Wednesday!

so by now, l'm guessing all the big 4 have replied?

ctkid

HSC

steelite said:
Mines on Wednesday!

so by now, l'm guessing all the big 4 have replied?
has anyone heard from KPMG
and EY and PWC are not on the same nite...pwc is tomoro nite n ey is wed nyt
and do you think deloitte is still calling or all over?

aricho

HSC
N/A

for sydney
ive got ey pwc and deloittle
pwc i duno wen, ey on mon and deloitte on tues.

has anyone in sydney heard from kpmg?

pwc night is 2moro in sydney and ey on wed right?
havent heard from any other firms

HSC

ctkid said:
you're getting confused with melbourne and sydney. by the sounds of it kpmg melbourne have started calling ppl but not sydney. i have a feeling deloitte is taking it slow seeing as they don't hav to hav everyone rung before the information night, so maybe they're still calling?

vinnyboy

HSC

ahhh...got rejected by BKR, and they went to all the trouble to mail me out a letter

ctkid

HSC

:confused:
blackpinkblack said:
you're getting confused with melbourne and sydney. by the sounds of it kpmg melbourne have started calling ppl but not sydney. i have a feeling deloitte is taking it slow seeing as they don't hav to hav everyone rung before the information night, so maybe they're still calling?
hey na
i got ey and pwc, n i got ey info nite tmr n pwc nite on wed but i havnt received a call 4m deloitte yet as mani ppl in sydney have so im thinkin its a no 4m deloitte(da 1 i most wanted out of the top 4)
and 4 kpmg, im just wondering if anyone has heard anything at all
and hopefulli ur right...deloitte is taking it slow...because i really want deloitte

div123

HSC

ctkid said:

yeah ey and pwc info nites are on the same nite, at least thats wat i says in my email. Its in melbourne btw

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC

Has anyone found out they got interviews through EMAIL? Has anyone heard from PKF?

ctkid

HSC

div123 said:
yeah ey and pwc info nites are on the same nite, at least thats wat i says in my email. Its in melbourne btw
oh sorry
my bad, im syd and we got pwc tmr 26th and Ey wed 27th

S

silvy23770

does any one know the when the KPMG 2nd round interviews will be? what happens if they offer you a 2nd round interview but its in the school holidays and you just happen to be overseas?

nickwilson

HSC

Has anyone in sydney heard from Grant Thornton, KPMG, Pitcher Partners, PKF or Walter Turnbull??

cazzy160344

HSC

nickwilson said:
Has anyone in sydney heard from Grant Thornton, KPMG, Pitcher Partners, PKF or Walter Turnbull??
Not yet but I'm pretty sure (hoping!) that KPMG will send out their messages sometime this week...the anticipation is killing me!

And for the person who asked what school people went to who got the PWC interview, I go to St. George Girls, my UAI estimate not that high (95-97 I think), I didn't do that many extra-curricular, just sport and chess, and leadership only 2 things so...?? Maybe your friends answers to the other questions weren't what they were looking for?

And for the other person...(can't be bothered quoting lol) who asked which line of service people put in, I believe I put in Assurance as first choice and Taxation as second.

saz88

HSC
N/A

hey guys!

I got an interview with Nexia!

I know who you are 'cazzy160344'! Is it C.P.?

cazzy160344

HSC

saz88 said:
hey guys!

Haha that's me, do we go to the same school?? I think I know who you are...are you S.A.?

And congrats on the interview with Nexia! Hope it goes well! They rejected me...boohoo! Well they haven't contacted me so I'm assuming I've been rejected lol

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC

saz88 said:
hey guys!

Did you find out by email or did they ring you? haha yeah i know who crazy160344 is too haha its def C.P

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

I wonder if anyone is game enough to post their names so we can all look out for each other at the various events lol... and no I'm not posting mine because I like remaining anonymous!

ctkid

HSC

cazzy160344 said:
Not yet but I'm pretty sure (hoping!) that KPMG will send out their messages sometime this week...the anticipation is killing me!

And for the person who asked what school people went to who got the PWC interview, I go to St. George Girls, my UAI estimate not that high (95-97 I think), I didn't do that many extra-curricular, just sport and chess, and leadership only 2 things so...?? Maybe your friends answers to the other questions weren't what they were looking for?

And for the other person...(can't be bothered quoting lol) who asked which line of service people put in, I believe I put in Assurance as first choice and Taxation as second.
ye same, im expecting 90-95 uai, but i have a load of extra curriculars including wrk exp at a top 10 firm and part time job n loads of skool stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)