Cadetships 2008/09 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: Cadetships 2007

hunni.xx said:
hey for those of u who got kpmg 2nd round interviews..... did dey ring u a day after ur 1st interview or wah? n ummm did us lyk gun da interview or sumfin... coz i found da qs rli hard lol =[=[
yeh i had my interview on monday and they called me the day right after just like my interviewer said they would.

div123

HSC

hey guys,

im in melbourne and goin to the pwc interview 2moz, for those who have dun the interview in other cities, how many behavioural question did they ask. aka how many questions did they ask wehre u were expected to display ure past competencies and behaviours.

any help would be greatly appreciated

hunni.xx

HSC

cazzy160344 said:
lol now you got me scared!! :bomb: ...I have mine tomorrow and ahh!! What do you mean by the questions were hard? lol
lol well jst lyk going in der n seeing dat whole booklet of qs dey had 2 ask me... i was jst lyk ****!! it was jst a lot of give me a situation where... kind of qs bt lyk da situations wer a bit different frm da otha interviews... jst b ready 2 fink on da spot n stuff obviously bt yehh!! tell me how u go after lol gudluckk =]=]

aricho

HSC
N/A

hunni.xx said:
lol well jst lyk going in der n seeing dat whole booklet of qs dey had 2 ask me... i was jst lyk ****!! it was jst a lot of give me a situation where... kind of qs bt lyk da situations wer a bit different frm da otha interviews... jst b ready 2 fink on da spot n stuff obviously bt yehh!! tell me how u go after lol gudluckk =]=]
that was easy to read...

angel07

HSC

Does anyone know what a written exam might be about? how can we prepare for it?:)

ctkid

HSC

from what i know we're not expected to bring our reports etc 4 pwc because u should hav alreadi givn them a copy when u filled in application form

aricho

HSC
N/A

angel07 said:
Does anyone know what a written exam might be about? how can we prepare for it?:)
i think the idea of them is that u cant prepare...

T_M_K

HSC

has anyone that went to pwc conquest on tuesday and wednesday, actually got an offer yet.

HabibHamaway

HSC

Hey pplz, has anyone recived an offer to start a cadetship in 2008 from KPMG in Melbourne, if so when will you be gettin ur contracts and when did they notify you?? I got an offer over the phone!!! And my contract is being sent out by courier should get it today! woot!! Cant wait. Good luck to everyone here! I wish you all the best in your studies and future pursuits. :)

ctkid

HSC

anyone else receive offers from ey as yet other than aricho?

jiant

HSC

congrats all of u who got 2nd round interviews for KPMG>< i justg had my first round interview 3 hours ago. fingers crossed:mad1:

aricho

HSC
N/A

yeah i had my kmpg just then
i think u find out sometime this arvo. by email my dude sed....
he was american he didnt know much about HSC...

jiant

HSC

aricho said:
yeah i had my kmpg just then
i think u find out sometime this arvo. by email my dude sed....
he was american he didnt know much about HSC...
yer..i was stupid enuf to forget to ask abt it....we went through the questions pretty quickly

aricho

HSC
N/A

yeah i went for like 40 mins wat about u?
let us know wen u find out about 2nd round

nnp

HSC
N/A

aricho said:
good work mate
for melb? are u gna take it?
is it for audit or tax?
thanks mate,
This is for Sydney - Tax
the Conquest was this morning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)