Cadetships 2008/09 (1 Viewer)

hunni.xx

HSC
Re: Cadetships 2007

aricho said:
yew just got pwc FS
any1 else hear from them
y b such a hog for dnt u already hav ey lol... which one r u gna pick??

angel07

HSC

hunni.xx said:
noo i havent heard frm ne of dem =[=[ u got one didnt u?? luckyyyyyyy... mi frend got an actual offer at accru... dey gave it 2 him on his 1st round pretty kool =]
Hey Hunni.xx, did they give it to him on the spot? When did he have his first interview?

footballstar

HSC

hunni.xx said:
noo i havent heard frm ne of dem =[=[ u got one didnt u?? luckyyyyyyy... mi frend got an actual offer at accru... dey gave it 2 him on his 1st round pretty kool =]
Crap, offer on first round. The Accru interview was pretty hard compared to Nexia. What are his credentials? Is this guy like really smart or does he have crazy people skills?

WainwrightL

HSC

the-1-n-only-me said:
anybody get deloitte?

cuz i got a call from them today.. but no actual email...:confused:
Hey yeh I got called by DeloItte (Sydney) today. I got an offer! Im so happy, now I just have to choose between them or PwC...

xxJTxx

HSC

Wow someone got an offer on their first round interview? That's amazing. Congratz to them!

Congratz to everyone else who has gotten an offer!

angel07

HSC

footballstar said:
Crap, offer on first round. The Accru interview was pretty hard compared to Nexia. What are his credentials? Is this guy like really smart or does he have crazy people skills?
Hey footballstar, what do u mean by this?

HSC

WainwrightL said:
Hey yeh I got called by DeloItte (Sydney) today. I got an offer! Im so happy, now I just have to choose between them or PwC...

woot. another (possible) deloitte person. what section you apply for?

vinnyboy

HSC

angel07 said:
Hey vinnyboy, how did u go in ur 2nd round interview?
hey, yeah i got an offer from them. I think they already know who they're going to take cos the 2nd was really nothing. I was in their for 20min and then they just said we want you in, and the two partners didn't even discuss. So in other words rd 2 with Accru is pointless. But i dont think i want them over PwC.

footballstar

HSC

angel07 said:
Hey footballstar, what do u mean by this?
What I meant was that this person must be really smart. I was also wondering if this person had an exceptional CV (lots of extracurriculars) or is this person just really talented and also happen to have exceptional people skills.

angel07

HSC

vinnyboy said:
hey, yeah i got an offer from them. I think they already know who they're going to take cos the 2nd was really nothing. I was in their for 20min and then they just said we want you in, and the two partners didn't even discuss. So in other words rd 2 with Accru is pointless. But i dont think i want them over PwC.
Congratz! I reckon pwc is much better!

vinnyboy

HSC

angel07 said:
Congratz! I reckon pwc is much better!
yeah thx, but i wanna see Accru's terms and compare it with PwC. You got any offers or any in pending?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

lol... so who got into pwc? i'm guessing u guys are coming to the cocktail evening right? feel free to pm me if u have any q's u don't want to ask in public =]

pakigal

HSC

seremify007 said:
lol... so who got into pwc? i'm guessing u guys are coming to the cocktail evening right? feel free to pm me if u have any q's u don't want to ask in public =]
Are they having Assurance and Tax and Legal together, so everybody comes on Thursday? Cos the email I got was only emailed to the ppl that got into tax?
Hope to see u there ;)

hunni.xx

HSC

footballstar said:
nuppp hes not a genious or nefing n he jst plays sports n has a part tym job so nothing spesh... bt lyk he can hold himself very together n act rli professional evn though hes nothing lyk it lol :p:p

footballstar

HSC

hunni.xx said:
nuppp hes not a genious or nefing n he jst plays sports n has a part tym job so nothing spesh... bt lyk he can hold himself very together n act rli professional evn though hes nothing lyk it lol :p:p
lol those professional skills and strong nerves would have come in handy for my Accru interview. Btw hunni.xx did u get first and second round interviews for both Accru and Nexia.

steelite

HSC

hey aricho (is that anthony?)...what happened with kpmg?

btw hunnix...or anyone else, have you heard back from bkr?

Last edited:

angel07

HSC

vinnyboy said:
yeah thx, but i wanna see Accru's terms and compare it with PwC. You got any offers or any in pending?
Yeah, I got offers from pwc, lawler and moore stephens. I think i'm gonna take pwc.

angel07

HSC

footballstar said:
lol those professional skills and strong nerves would have come in handy for my Accru interview. Btw hunni.xx did u get first and second round interviews for both Accru and Nexia.
hey did u get offers from nexia or Accru?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)