Cadetships 2008/09 (1 Viewer)

xxJTxx

HSC
Re: Cadetships 2007

Doubt there is going to be any offers made today..it's already like 5:30pm...Guess we gotta wait all night! :( Ergh. I've been holding my phone hoping it would ring lol.

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC

They make calls even around 6pm so don't lost hope

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC

steelite said:
audit, which partner did ppl have? btw la divina, did u hear back from pkf?
I applied for audit too, I had Mal Ramsay, who did you have? I didn't hear back from pkf but they have been making calls and an offer, so I'm thinking I got rejected >.<

cazzy160344

HSC

xxJTxx said:
Doubt there is going to be any offers made today..it's already like 5:30pm...Guess we gotta wait all night! :( Ergh. I've been holding my phone hoping it would ring lol.
lol don't worry, I got my call at around 6:30pm on Tuesday night so...still 15 minutes to go hehe!:)

The Partner I had said they'd try to contact you within 48 hours so if you don't get a call tonight I wouldn't be too worried =)

Last edited:
HSC

cazzy160344 said:
lol don't worry, I got my call at around 6:30pm on Tuesday night so...still 15 minutes to go hehe!:)

The Partner I had said they'd try to contact you within 48 hours so if you don't get a call tonight I wouldn't be too worried =)
have you gotten your contract yet crazzy?

aricho

HSC
N/A

they call u the next morn sometimes dont panic
i know about 6 or 7 who got audit offers from mon

shrutz27

HSC
N/A

vinnyboy said:
yeah i kinda feel bad for the grad or the cadet that had to go to all the trouble to print this stuff out for us. They even put a card on the back of our bags. Only thing that was pretty shitty was on one of the letters, they forgot to change the name of some chick to mine when they were making them. Talk about only cadets making such a simple error. Somehow im also know as "Shruti"

Well, one us BA ppl called HR to ask what was happening with out contracts and she told her that they only took 7 BA ppl. Yeah i know, such a small group
haha....your letter had MY name on it! lol =P when did you have your interview??

wow only 7 people from BA....now i feel special =D do you know anyone else who got into BA at PwC?? i guess i'll find out at the congratulatory night on tuesday. how exciting!

maybe i'll cya there (not that i know ur name or how you look etc =P)

cazzy160344

HSC

blackpinkblack said:
have you gotten your contract yet crazzy?
Nope lol I was waiting for it today but I suppose it'll come tomorrow!:D

P.S. - My PwC contract had your name on it Vinnyboy =P. I was reading it and was like...what the...? lol

vinnyboy

HSC

cazzy160344 said:
Nope lol I was waiting for it today but I suppose it'll come tomorrow!:D

P.S. - My PwC contract had your name on it Vinnyboy =P. I was reading it and was like...what the...? lol
PwC should really pull their socks up. But i reckon we can forgive them seeing they did give us some pretty awesome folders. btw, was the name error on the 3rd pg of the letter??.

@Struti...i know a fair few that got in, did you have conquest on the 6th??? i think i might have met you. Not sure, shall see you on tuesday. Now the question is...whose name did you get?

Last edited:

emkayanc

HSC
N/A

vinnyboy..haha i also had the error on the 3rd page. had caroline's name on it. they must have screwed up the order whne they were mass assembling/stapling the contracts.

hey shruti! were you in stream A for BA at conquest?
cause i saw on your profile you went to cherrybrook and there was a girl in my stream who went there as well. could be you!

shrutz27

HSC
N/A

i just checked the letter again and apparently my name is also 'Hugh'. hahaha....i think they may have screwed it up on almost everybody's. oh well, at least they got our names right on one page. i wonder if they also did that for people from other divisions...i'll probably ask one of my friends.

yea i had conquest on the sixth...that was the friday right?!?! i think that may have been the only day for BA...i'm not too sure. i was also in stream A...judging from your username 'emkayanc', could you be an emily?!?! =S

well i'll probably meet you guys on tuesday. cya then =D

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

Make sure you guys bring this to HR's attention because you'll want to sign the proper contract which is 100% correct.

I can't really give an explanation as to why/how it happened.. but just bear it in mind and contact HR asap regarding this.

ps. Glad to hear you guys liked your folders; did it come with anything else? If they came with your one-off biz card in the folder... hope it was right!

xxJTxx

HSC

Was talking to someone who was at KPMG second rounds today..they got a call and an offer, at around 3. We finished up there at like 1pm..so I guess they must've liked her a lot.

I'll just pray I get a call tommorow, an offer would be amazing..but I can cope with a rejection lol! It's better then NOT knowing!

vinnyboy

HSC

seremify007 said:
Make sure you guys bring this to HR's attention because you'll want to sign the proper contract which is 100% correct.

I can't really give an explanation as to why/how it happened.. but just bear it in mind and contact HR asap regarding this.

ps. Glad to hear you guys liked your folders; did it come with anything else? If they came with your one-off biz card in the folder... hope it was right!
yeah, the typo was on the letter so i dont think that really matters..or does it?? But the contract itself is fine.

how can you not like those folders...i have to rate it better than the EY pens, and i rated those pretty damn high. We also got a bag, which had our biz-card , in the card slot. ummm a water bottle and then the folder containing our contracts and support material. Well, i've only got one contract atm, still waiting for another one to be mailed to me.

How does this package compare to other firms??

div123

HSC

yeah the pwc folder is good, but the KPMG folder definately takes the cake. Its soo smooth and all lol...this is in melb btw

emkayanc

HSC
N/A

yeah...when i saw the pwc package i waas like 0_0

and shruti, great, it was you! i am emily!!! fantastic that we both got in!! see you on tuesday!

congrats to al those who have gotten offers.. and goodluck to those waiting!

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC

Aww...congratulations you guys!
Don't know any of you personally but I'm so proud of you!
=)
Would you guys be so kind and pm me a couple of pointers for success, as I admire such people as yourselves.
=)
Thanks in Advance.

cazzy160344

HSC

seremify007 said:

lol it's not on the contract itself, just the intro letter which we are not signing.:)

Hehe yeah I think they might've mixed up the order seeing as I got someone elses name and someone just got mine lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)