Cadetships 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tleb

HSC
I had minor issues. Whenever I used commas or apostrophes hieroglyphics would appear. It only affected a few sentences in my application though so I just let it be. Rewriting 2500 words by hand would suck though.

Anonman1553

HSC
N/A
Have many others been asked to complete online competency-based assessments? Due 23rd May for me. Does anyone have any idea how long this testing will take? 10 minutes? 90 minutes? Thanks

Fwb

HSC
N/A
I haven't got a response yet, does that mean i didn't get through to the next round?

Anonman1553

HSC
N/A
I haven't got a response yet, does that mean i didn't get through to the next round?
nope. there was a note on the application form that said something along the lines of "if you are not asked to complete an online competency based assessment, do not assume you haven't made it to the next round". There's a good chance they just break down the applicants into segments and will send emails over a few days. I'd also be interested to see if everyone who makes it to interviews had to do an online test.

si2136

HSC
N/A
nope. there was a note on the application form that said something along the lines of "if you are not asked to complete an online competency based assessment, do not assume you haven't made it to the next round". There's a good chance they just break down the applicants into segments and will send emails over a few days. I'd also be interested to see if everyone who makes it to interviews had to do an online test.
Very interesting indeed...

tleb

HSC
Haven't got a response yet. Good on you two so far :)

aidan059

HSC
Yeah I got told to complete online assessment. Is it difficult, has anyone done it yet?

Edit: mine is due 24th May

si2136

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know what sections are in the test?

Fwb

HSC
N/A
Did anyone receive a rejection or acceptance email today?

si2136

HSC
N/A
Did anyone receive a rejection or acceptance email today?
You don't get a rejection email in all of the stages, in case people don't reply to their acceptance email.

Fwb

HSC
N/A
Ahhh so if i haven't received any email from pca by now i should take it as i didn't get through?

si2136

HSC
N/A
Yeah I got told to complete online assessment. Is it difficult, has anyone done it yet?

Edit: mine is due 24th May
Same, on the email.

But once finishing the test, it said Sunday 22 May. Which 22 May is a Monday.

si2136

HSC
N/A
anyone else think they failed the test? lmao
Pretty sure overall I got 1-2 wrong, it wasn't that bad. Mainly just handling pressure from the time and not freaking out ahah

clautex

HSC
Same, on the email.

But once finishing the test, it said Sunday 22 May. Which 22 May is a Monday.
I received that too, but that might just be last year's page since 22nd May was a Sunday last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)