cadetships (1 Viewer)

Rahul

Dead Member
i was wondering if i could find info on cadetships or actually cadetships, apart from using seek.com.au or mycareer.com.au

btw, i am looking for accountancy related cadetships.

thanks! :)

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
i thought it was only four, and some pwc dude said there's only three...i think u missed deloittes touche tomatsu

Rahul

Dead Member

Rahul

Dead Member
lol, thanks anyway. :)

i am gunna be on a mission tonight to forward my resume to as many of them as possible and hopefully get a response, but then i would have to change my preference as well....argh! too much to think! *head explodes*

Rahul

Dead Member
lol, excuse me...made a mistake.

i actually dont need to change it...the degree is full time or part time. thank you MQ! :D

i was thinking then i would accept my main round offer and choose the part time degree later rounds...but they are just the same.

now, they just gotta accept me. :(

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
Actually, yeah I think that its the big four.
And now if my memory serves me correct, there are only three (now that you mention it), one of them merged with E&Y or one of them, and they still call it the big four. I think...but then I am probably wrong.
yeah, something like that, and the pwc dude sounded really relieved for some reason

Rahul

Dead Member
hmm....you can still apply for some cadetships.

i contacted all of them...one of them had an ad on seek.com.au. and their application is still open.

bachelor

people people people !! stop scaring me hehe
i got a cadetship and thought its not too bad, why is everyone saying that you'll have no social life. I understand working and studying will take up a lot of time but it can't be that bad, could it?

and what do u mean by no social life, is that literally true

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
is a cadetship sorta the same thing as traineeship?

santaslayer

HSC
cadetship.....study whilst doing work in a company where they pay you...then u hafta work for them for a period of time afta graduation on limited pay (prolly AWARD limit)

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
There is also another cadetship for graduates for those interested in Majoring in marketing and are interested in Media. Its a Media sales cadetship and more info can be found on their website. You do a 6wk intensive draduate certificate at UNSW or Monash and then the students get interviewed by some of the major media companies in australia for a 12 month paid cadesthip. There are only 35 places in UNSW! I'm hoping to get into this when i graduate, sounds really good!

http://www.mediasalescadetship.com.au/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)