Call to stop Muslim immigrants (1 Viewer)

Do you agree with the CDP position?

• I agree with the CDP position

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • I disagree with the CDP position

Votes: 46 64.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
Fred Nile has achieved exactly what he aimed to; publicity. He is up for re-election and the media outlets have just funded his advertising campaign in the last two weeks.

This was never about realistic policy. However as the poll on here, and on the SMH website suggest, he is a lot closer to the mark on this than the leftist intelligentsia perceive it to be.

Optophobia

HSC
Appealing to Majority?

He is not on the mark. And it is a sad fact that the public are being deceived by a government and media who have vested interests in maintaining a moral panic. Just because a large portion of people agree with something does not make it correct.

Indeed:

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
HotShot said:
Ok

whats more Ironic is why so many westerner go to islamic country like Dubai.

Only a few very few arent happy here. The same applies to other immigrants as well, indians, pakistanis, chinese, koreans etc etc.
To help built the country into world class city because arabs are incapable of doing it themselves. Without westerners and asian labourers you will be living in a shed made from camel skin scavenging in desert sand dunes like 2000 years ago.

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
Optophobia said:
Appealing to Majority?

He is not on the mark. And it is a sad fact that the public are being deceived by a government and media who have vested interests in maintaining a moral panic. Just because a large portion of people agree with something does not make it correct.

Indeed:

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.
Is this the same line of academic thinking that dismisses the notion that the climate change debate has descended into a 'moral panic'? Just because elitist academics take a particular line of thinking, does not make it correct, regardless of the analysis or jargon they use.

Despite the unviability of Mr Niles proposal, I don't think any person can deny that Islam has become the tool for the current terrorism threats posed worldwide. It is in that vein that this type of logic enters the equation, and rightfully so. However if we are going to place a moratorium on Muslim Immigration for that very reason, it would suggest that we would need to place restrictions on the practice of Islam in Australia (due to homegrown terrorism), which of course, despite any public support, would also be impossible.

banco55

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
To help built the country into world class city because arabs are incapable of doing it themselves. Without westerners and asian labourers you will be living in a shed made from camel skin scavenging in desert sand dunes like 2000 years ago.
Hey the Arabs have been at the forefront of technology and science for the past two centuries.

queenrayan

HSC
N/A
Indian Princess said:
There is no need to change the law, simply refuse their visa application and they have no rights to challenge their visa rejection abroad or in australia. Pure and Simple. yes only admit the X-tian ones , people who will not support suicide bombers or will not try to destroy australia and kill its people. Then again these desperate muslims will probably have phoney conversion to xtianity anyways. So ban them all !

you should probably educate yourself a little bit more about the religions of the world. it is people (or should i say, animals) like you who dont understand the way the media operates. Muslim is conveyed as an evil and dangerous religion, however they are the most peaceful religion when followed the proper islamic way. yes, there are extremists out there but these people are not following their religion in its proper form because they are as the name suggests , "extremists". you should understand that if someone wants to come to this country as a migrant they shouldnt be restricted because of their religion. everyone has an equal right to be here and if these rights arent granted problems are going to arise between current communities.

maybe one day, many people will open their eyes and see islam for what it really is. give everyone a chance in life, let them be who they want to be and do what they want. isnt that part of the Australian values that so many people have used to defend their country? :eek:

cowface

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Where do the Jews come in? They're a god send.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
queenrayan said:
you should probably educate yourself a little bit more about the religions of the world. it is people (or should i say, animals) like you who dont understand the way the media operates. Muslim is conveyed as an evil and dangerous religion, however they are the most peaceful religion when followed the proper islamic way. yes, there are extremists out there but these people are not following their religion in its proper form because they are as the name suggests , "extremists". you should understand that if someone wants to come to this country as a migrant they shouldnt be restricted because of their religion. everyone has an equal right to be here and if these rights arent granted problems are going to arise between current communities.

maybe one day, many people will open their eyes and see islam for what it really is. give everyone a chance in life, let them be who they want to be and do what they want. isnt that part of the Australian values that so many people have used to defend their country? :eek:
Fuck Islam. Its a violent mind subverting cult. Its a completely sexist, racist biggoted religion full of fuckwits who dont respect freedom of speech with a primitive idea of a justice system and who act like barbaric apes in carrying that out.

prostrate yourselves like the sheep you are http://encyclopedia.quickseek.com/images/Mosque.Qibla.01.jpg

do we really want fools who plan on suberting our western values entering our country?

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
Fuck Islam. Its a violent mind subverting cult. Its a completely sexist, racist biggoted religion full of fuckwits who dont respect freedom of speech with a primitive idea of a justice system and who act like barbaric apes in carrying that out.
You don't think Christian extremists, or any extremists for that matter, aren't like that? What you're describing is islamic extremism, not the religion as most people follow it.

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
hermanthebold said:
New plan, let's stop bshoc from entering the nation. We surely need more right wing rasicts.

You can't just lump all Muslims in the same boat and label it "Terrorist Extremist". That is like saying every single Muslim plans to, as part of their faith, become a suicide bomber or pilot or what have you. This is not true. My girlfriend hasn't told me about any plans of that sort :eek: . They are not all here to destory Western Civilisation in it's Australian incarnation. They are here to enjoy the freedom of an accepting multicultural and multifaith society. A minority seek to use extreme measures to a faith-lead end, but most Muslims do not take such an extreme interpretation of their holy book.
No its quite simple actually ..

One group of people has a high relative percentage extremists, terrorists and criminals, as well as the poorest education prospects of all potential groups that would enter this country, as well as the least respect for state sovereignty

The hundreds of other potentials do not, and thus all muslim immigration should be banned, because there is absolutely no way to efficiently filter the "bad" muslims from the "good," there is only the fact that we DONT NEED ANY muslims to fill our immigrant quota, and there are much better fields of immigrants, both more culturally compatible and less psychotic and barbarous, who wont disproportionately commit rape, violent crime and leech off the welfare system.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
dagwoman said:
You don't think Christian extremists, or any extremists for that matter, aren't like that? What you're describing is islamic extremism, not the religion as most people follow it.
Can people please shut up about those "other" extremists?

Once a christian rams a plane into a building, blows himself up in a crowded market (or plans to) or a bunch of christians head out to Oxford St and hang a few gays - then we'll talk.

That goes for groups like ETA and the IRA too, stop trying to compare them to muslims, these people only make a claim to their own homelands, not every country on earth.

Even extremist christians wont do what these muslims do, sure they'd like to stay away from a gays hellbound ass, but aside from that, such a comparison is invalid.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Optophobia said:
because it was learnt in year 10 does not make it false.
What you learnt in year 10 was a set of politically correct facts that are administered by a left wing government and a left wing teachers union, they are invalid.

yes, quite ironic.
And i suspect that you are one of those stay at home racists.
No its quite simple actually ..

One group of people has a high relative percentage extremists, terrorists and criminals, as well as the poorest education prospects of all potential groups that would enter this country, as well as the least respect for state sovereignty

The hundreds of other potentials do not, and thus all muslim immigration should be banned, because there is absolutely no way to efficiently filter the "bad" muslims from the "good," there is only the fact that we DONT NEED ANY muslims to fill our immigrant quota, and there are much better fields of immigrants, both more culturally compatible and less psychotic and barbarous, who wont disproportionately commit rape, violent crime and leech off the welfare system.

Being logical does not make one a racist, unlike you and likewise political refuse who are basically rendered retarded and inept by overly zealous nonsensical "equality" values.

Well there's a surprise.

So naive.
So naive in fact that cash strapped uni students don't have to fork out hundreds of dollars per year on useless unions, and working families dont have to pay out half their incomes in punitive taxes ... when it comes to naivity, people like yourself are the very definition of the word.

Of course :rolleyes:
And I do stress the occasionally, I would actually consider voting for Rudd if the ALP wasn't such a rotten piece of ..

k.
so start up your own political party... You might be able to get 0.000001% of the vote.
Oh, I would get alot more than that.

eh i believe you.
I dont care whether you do or dont, all I know is that I'm not a partisan and dont sabotage the democratic system by always voting for some retarded far left party irregardless of candidate, record and policy.

Last edited:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Someone delete this shit, it's been done to death, almost as much as the heebs vs jordyptians topic. :D

What we do need though is a thread for debating how much control the media actually exercise over the cowering masses.

On topic, I absolutely don't support Fred Nile. But still, there's plenty of people in the world (in fact the left recently tried to create a scare about massive overpopulation, but no one cared), I think we can afford to be a bit more discerning with who comes here.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Bshoc, my comparison was only to the comments Serius made about islamic extremists concerning sexism etc, I wasn't commenting on acts of terrorism, which unless you're so racist to assume muslims automatically equal terrorists, makes your comment irrelevant.

It's "regardless", not "irregardless".

Also,

bshoc said:
we DONT NEED ANY muslims to fill our immigrant quota, and there are much better fields of immigrants, both more culturally compatible and less psychotic and barbarous, who wont disproportionately commit rape, violent crime and leech off the welfare system.
Do you have any evidence that indicates the muslim population in Australia disproportionately commits rape, violent crime and leech off the welfare system?

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Advice to Octophobia: I pretty much agree with everything that you say, and you're handling yourself in such a manner that doesn't require me to defend what you're saying (that's a compliment), but I do happen to think that you might perhaps get a bit drawn into these things by people like bshoc. Maybe that's just me, and maybe I'm over-stepping the boundary or something. Iuno.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
dagwoman said:
Bshoc, my comparison was only to the comments Serius made about islamic extremists concerning sexism etc, I wasn't commenting on acts of terrorism, which unless you're so racist to assume muslims automatically equal terrorists, makes your comment irrelevant.
Its not just the terrorism either, even so, you have a choice of letting in say between two groups of 100 people each, of one group 1% are likely to be rapist and terrorist, in another, 10%, which group do you let in.

Its not racism, its common sense, a concept no doubt foreign to you. If you have the luxury of choice, it should by all means be used to achieve the best outcomes.

It's "regardless", not "irregardless".
irregardless
adverb; a combination of irrespective and regardless
WordNet® 2.1, © 2005 Princeton University

Do you have any evidence that indicates the muslim population in Australia disproportionately commits rape, violent crime and leech off the welfare system?
I'm pretty sure these have been posted already on the forum, starting with the testimony of that police detective, straight from the horses mouth.

And you shouldn't even need statistics, what other group has been caught repeatedly planning to commit terrorist acts within Australia?

Last edited:

nwatts

HSC
HotShot said:
Ok

whats more Ironic is why so many westerner go to islamic country like Dubai.

Only a few very few arent happy here. The same applies to other immigrants as well, indians, pakistanis, chinese, koreans etc etc.
what?

you're a human advertisement for mandatory english language tests upon arrival.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)