• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Call to stop Muslim immigrants (1 Viewer)

Do you agree with the CDP position?

• I agree with the CDP position

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • I disagree with the CDP position

Votes: 46 64.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
wuddie said:
i believe anyone who thinks muslims dont deserve to be here should be the first ones to be deported. agreed?
no

Monstar

HSC
Religion and Politics is the worst combination in history.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
bshoc said:
The hundreds of other potentials do not, and thus all muslim immigration should be banned, because there is absolutely no way to efficiently filter the "bad" muslims from the "good," there is only the fact that we DONT NEED ANY muslims to fill our immigrant quota, and there are much better fields of immigrants, both more culturally compatible and less psychotic and barbarous, who wont disproportionately commit rape, violent crime and leech off the welfare system.
firstly, ill say that i find this to be full of shit, but for arguments sake ill assume it to be true. now, since there exist varying types of cultures in australia, there is bound (as your saying) that one group of immigrants is going to come in the dreaded last place (in this case your claiming this to be muslims). so, after we implement your racist policy and ban all muslims, doesnt that leave another group of people to take your title of "australia's worst bunch of immigrants". does that mean we ban the immigration of that group. then eventually another group falls last...and the chain continues, till the point where we ban immigration all together.
so much for a multicultral australia then........

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Oh so banning muslim immigration is racist? Isnt it time to look at yourself how you BANNED non muslims from even visiting Mecca not to talk of living there. Their hypocrisy never ends. They think it is racist to ban muslims from immigrating into Australia and at the same time they are perfectly comfortable with banning non muslims to their city ha ha . :D

farahnaz

HSC
JayB said:
what about refusing emigration of jews? or africans? or christians?

this seems way to holocausty for my liking. you cant refuse someone on the basis of their race or religion. discern their beliefs, and judge them by those. i'd like to think australia has progressed from "we have no racial problem, we have no wish to import one".

i totally agree

farahnaz

HSC
queenrayan said:
you should probably educate yourself a little bit more about the religions of the world. it is people (or should i say, animals) like you who dont understand the way the media operates. Muslim is conveyed as an evil and dangerous religion, however they are the most peaceful religion when followed the proper islamic way. yes, there are extremists out there but these people are not following their religion in its proper form because they are as the name suggests , "extremists". you should understand that if someone wants to come to this country as a migrant they shouldnt be restricted because of their religion. everyone has an equal right to be here and if these rights arent granted problems are going to arise between current communities.

maybe one day, many people will open their eyes and see islam for what it really is. give everyone a chance in life, let them be who they want to be and do what they want. isnt that part of the Australian values that so many people have used to defend their country? :eek:

well said

farahnaz

HSC
Serius said:
Fuck Islam. Its a violent mind subverting cult. Its a completely sexist, racist biggoted religion full of fuckwits who dont respect freedom of speech with a primitive idea of a justice system and who act like barbaric apes in carrying that out.

prostrate yourselves like the sheep you are http://encyclopedia.quickseek.com/images/Mosque.Qibla.01.jpg

do we really want fools who plan on suberting our western values entering our country?

before you go fucking religions go and educate yourself about islam because u have no idea what u are talking about

farahnaz

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Oh so banning muslim immigration is racist? Isnt it time to look at yourself how you BANNED non muslims from even visiting Mecca not to talk of living there. Their hypocrisy never ends. They think it is racist to ban muslims from immigrating into Australia and at the same time they are perfectly comfortable with banning non muslims to their city ha ha . :D

These are cities of great importance in Islamic tradition -- centers of pilgrimage and prayer, sacred places where Muslims are free from the distractions of daily life. The ban on non-Muslim visitors is mentioned in the Qur’an as follows: "Oh you who believe! Truly the idolaters are unclean; so let them not, after this year, approach the Sacred Mosque...." (9:28). This verse specifically refers to the Grand Mosque in Mecca; later scholars have included Madinah in this ruling as well. There are some Islamic scholars who would permit exceptions to this general rule, for trade purposes or for people who are under treaty permission. There is also some debate about the exact area and borders of the restricted area(s). The government of Saudi Arabia, which controls access to the holy sites, has decided upon a strict ban on both cities in their entirety. Restricting access to Mecca and Madinah is intended to provide a place of peace and refuge for Muslim believers and preserve the sanctity of the holy cities. At this time, millions of Muslims visit the cities each year, and additional tourist traffic would simply add to the congestion and detract from the spirituality of the pilgrimage visit.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I know what your religion is about and i know that if given a choice, i would prefer not to import more muslims. The ones we have here i cant do anything about without endangering freedom of religion, but theres nothing against western values that says we cant control who comes in and who cant.

sorry Abdul, we dont want your kind here.

No matter how bad other religious or racial groups are, atleast they dont fly planes into our towers.

farahnaz

HSC
Serius said:
I know what your religion is about and i know that if given a choice, i would prefer not to import more muslims. The ones we have here i cant do anything about without endangering freedom of religion, but theres nothing against western values that says we cant control who comes in and who cant.

No matter how bad other religious or racial groups are, atleast they dont fly planes into our towers.

can u stop being an idiotic rebel and think....
just because 0.0000000001% of the muslims are like that doesn't give u the right to label all us terrorist.
if u call all muslims terrorist
well i am a muslim and am no terrorist

'sorry Abdul, we dont want your kind here.' well whu wants u here.

Das Einzige

webnet starr celbrity
In one of my many antler-based rooms. This one is
HSC
farahnaz said:
can u stop being an idiotic rebel and think....
just because 0.0000000001% of the muslims are like that doesn't give u the right to label all us terrorist.
if u call all muslims terrorist
well i am a muslim and am no terrorist

'sorry Abdul, we dont want your kind here.' well whu wants u here.
"well whu wants u here." Sounds like terrorist talk to me.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Serius said:

whats with you and flying planes
many different people throughout history have commited murder on massive scale, just because you dont have current affairs stories about them and no colour footage of the murder, doesnt make it less worse. also, 3000 american deaths is no different to 3000 arab deaths.
the reason your obsessed with the towers is that your little brain with the 3 minute attention span can only handle watching 3 minutes of planes, fire and falling buildings. with regard to your attention to other atrocities around the world spanning years is impossible, and would result in an excruciatingly painful stretch of your truncated imagination, thus your ignorance of them

Das Einzige

webnet starr celbrity
In one of my many antler-based rooms. This one is
HSC
onebytwo said:
doesnt make it less worse... your little brain with the 3 minute attention span can only handle watching 3 minutes... with regard to your attention to other atrocities around the world spanning years is impossible, and would result in an excruciatingly painful stretch of your truncated imagination, thus your ignorance of them
You are the most retarded entity, you win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)