Call to stop Muslim immigrants (1 Viewer)

Do you agree with the CDP position?

• I agree with the CDP position

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • I disagree with the CDP position

Votes: 46 64.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
The Jews don't hold the Talmud to be the unalterable word of God. It's not even their holy book, just the thoughts of a bunch of Rabbis.
so when the talmud says that jesus is in hell "boiling in hot excrement", is that the word of god or a wild guess by jewish rabbi's?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
The Jews don't hold the Talmud to be the unalterable word of God. It's not even their holy book, just the thoughts of a bunch of Rabbis.
Um arent Rabbis Jews?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
onebytwo said:
stop jewish immigration beacuse:
  • Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.
  • Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.
  • Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.
  • Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.
  • Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).
  • Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."
  • Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
  • Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."
  • Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
  • Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
  • Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
  • Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Judaism
[/list]
Its hard to find the relevance of what you posted in the context of australia since there are no jews who want those stoneage jewish laws in austrlia or trying to implement them unlike many muslim extremist clerics.

The difference of you Muslims and Jews in Australia is that,

1. There are no Jewish religious extremist who want to implement jewish laws over australians, while your muslim clerics always expressed their intention and desire to turn australia into an islamic state with Shariah laws in which women wearing lipstick can be stoned to death.

2. There are no jewish rapist in australia while you muslims are notorious for gang raping helpless and innocent victims who were raped on the basis of their race.

3. There are no Jewish extremist or terrorists wanting to destroy australia, kill australians, destroy its cities while there are many muslims who have been jailed and are currently under trial for trying to destroy australia, bomb australian cities and kill australians in the name of Islam.

4. There are no Jewish thugs bashing life savers while there are plenty of incidents in which muslim thugs bashed life savers inciting the worst racial riot in australian history.

5. We are yet to find a jewish kids burning the bible or australian flags while muslims kids burned bible , desecrating australian flags and creating race hate videos.

6. There are no jewish religious leader who ask jews to reproduce and turn australia into jewish state while many muslim cleric actively support and ask its followers to have as many children as they can , cheat on income tax and turn australia into an islamic state.

7. There are no Jewish party in australia, they just fit into either labor or Liberal just like every other australian while muslim (as a racist and divisive people) are creating their own islamic party.

Those are a few reason why one of the most tolerant society/country inthe world hates you so much and wants to ban you from australia. Perhaps its time to look at your own filth and cleanse yourself.

Look at yourself and ask why they want to ban muslims but not Hindu, jews, Buddhist, Sikh or Chinese? :rofl:

Complementary video, A woman thrown out of a window from a 3rd floor in Saudi Arabia by her Husband. http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=6875 S1M0 explain to us what they are saying in the video!

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
S1M0 explain to us what they are saying in the video!
Dont include me in this bullshit, you fuckin' sad kid.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Its hard to find the relevance of what you posted in the context of australia since there are no jews who want those stoneage jewish laws in austrlia or trying to implement them unlike many muslim extremist clerics.

The difference of you Muslims and Jews in Australia is that,

1. There are no Jewish religious extremist who want to implement jewish laws over australians, while your muslim clerics always expressed their intention and desire to turn australia into an islamic state with Shariah laws in which women wearing lipstick can be stoned to death.

2. There are no jewish rapist in australia while you muslims are notorious for gang raping helpless and innocent victims who were raped on the basis of their race.

3. There are no Jewish extremist or terrorists wanting to destroy australia, kill australians, destroy its cities while there are many muslims who have been jailed and are currently under trial for trying to destroy australia, bomb australian cities and kill australians in the name of Islam.

4. There are no Jewish thugs bashing life savers while there are plenty of incidents in which muslim thugs bashed life savers inciting the worst racial riot in australian history.

5. We are yet to find a jewish kids burning the bible or australian flags while muslims kids burned bible , desecrating australian flags and creating race hate videos.

6. There are no jewish religious leader who ask jews to reproduce and turn australia into jewish state while many muslim cleric actively support and ask its followers to have as many children as they can , cheat on income tax and turn australia into an islamic state.

7. There are no Jewish party in australia, they just fit into either labor or Liberal just like every other australian while muslim (as a racist and divisive people) are creating their own islamic party.

Those are a few reason why one of the most tolerant society/country inthe world hates you so much and wants to ban you from australia. Perhaps its time to look at your own filth and cleanse yourself.

Look at yourself and ask why they want to ban muslims but not Hindu, jews, Buddhist, Sikh or Chinese? :rofl:

Complementary video, A woman thrown out of a window from a 3rd floor in Saudi Arabia by her Husband. http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=6875 S1M0 explain to us what they are saying in the video!
Come to think of it, you're the perfect example of a jewish extremist....if you are jewish that is.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Das Einzige said:
I haven't read the first page or two, I don't know or care what the hell this thread is about. I'm just baiting and seeing how good you are at putting your point forward. Conclusion: You are ridiculously poor at said activity. And blind for not noticing. And retarded ("why would you want to?" - gets me every time.)

All hail victory to the empire.
ALL HAIL VICTORY TO THE EMPIRE

ALL HAIL VICTORY TO THE EMPIRE.

DANGER WILL ROBINSON
strange guy....

Hey, you're jewish aren't ya? (nothing implied, just asking)

ajx

HSC
N/A
Then again Indian Pricess- u hav no right to be in this country, kick all the Indians out. Being a civilised well-grooomed Christian boy i dont believe in racism, bcz Australia belongs to the aborigines really. I mean us British have no more right than the muslims, or in dians, or asians anyway if anyone is to be excluded that wuld go against the constitution.
As George Negus stated' 99.99% of muslims are not extremists in any way.'
100% of christians are not extremists in any way.(except for the Ku Klux Clan and sopme minor parties.)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
S1M0 said:
Come to think of it, you're the perfect example of a jewish extremist....if you are jewish that is.
My Point exactly, if I were Jewish extremist what have I done to hurt australians to earn hatred from australian people, Compare that with what you muslims done in australia such as rape, murder, drugs dealer, terrorism, racial riot and such which are the reasons some politicians are calling for ban on muslim immigration.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
My Point exactly, if I were Jewish extremist what have I done to hurt australians to earn hatred from australian people, Compare that with what you muslims done in australia such as rape, murder, drugs dealer, terrorism, racial riot and such which are the reasons some politicians are calling for ban on muslim immigration.
Your views conflict with those of australian values. Bear in mind that muslim extremists' values also conflict with those same values.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
OK, how about this. We arrest, charge, try and imprison the people who have committed these crimes. We let people who have not committed these crimes, or any other, live in peace. We don't discriminate based on perceived racial/religious attributes. We work towards bringing disaffected young Muslims back into the mainstream, starting by not reinforcing their negative perceptions of Australian society by stereotyping them.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
I don't support Fred Nile, but still this question always bothers me:

Race is a small number of the various genes that determine what you look like.

Religion is a choice, it's a set of beliefs and values, it's a way of living your life, it has its own laws, it demands certain actions, it's inescapably political, it changes the way you interact with society, it demands overriding loyalty, it is necessarily opposed to those that differ from it.

So... how can 'race and religion' always be equated in all the feel good statements about discrimination and the like?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I too am confused when people throw around words like 'racism' and 'descrimination' when i say something particularly anti-religion. With the exception of jews [who are both a race and a religious group] racism does not apply unless we are stereotyping which race follows which religion[ i.e the stereotypical white christian, stereotypical indian hindu, arab muslim etc] which i talked about here:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/495/light-offbeat-news/138009/someone-please-explain-me.html

Islamophobia is not a form of racism because Islam is a belief system. "I can be hateful about other beliefs, such as conservatism or communism. So why can't I be hateful about religion too?" -Kenan Malik

when we start dismissing legitimate criticism with such a charged word as "racism" then we are walking down a trully orwellian path.
I am highly critical of emotionally charged terms such as anti-judaism[which is different to anti-semitism, anti-juadaism is critical of the religion itself] islamophobia and anything else which is against a beleif or ideal rather than a race, gender, genetic makeup, disability or anything else one cant change about themselves.

Just because something someone says about an ideal you follow makes you as angry asif they had made a racist or sexist remark does not make it it akin to these forms of hatred.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
S1M0 said:
Your views conflict with those of australian values. Bear in mind that muslim extremists' values also conflict with those same values.
tell me any of my views that conflict with australian values?:mad1:

Optophobia

HSC
Serius said:
I too am confused when people throw around words like 'racism' and 'descrimination' when i say something particularly anti-religion. With the exception of jews [who are both a race and a religious group] racism does not apply unless we are stereotyping which race follows which religion[ i.e the stereotypical white christian, stereotypical indian hindu, arab muslim etc]
It may be easy for you to argue semantics over the misapplication of the word, but the point is still made and in an affective way. It probably is racism, because your connotation of a muslim is based on race, not religion. When someone says muslim, i bet you see an arab man or something similar. People attribute cultural artifacts to the mental image (clothes, accents etc.) and develop a fear of this strange looking person who dares not conform to our strictly egalitarian society. I doubt you see a Koran with legs walking around. So it IS racism.

Optophobia

HSC
Triangulum said:
We don't discriminate based on perceived racial/religious attributes. We work towards bringing disaffected young Muslims back into the mainstream, starting by not reinforcing their negative perceptions of Australian society by stereotyping them.
No, that would be the smart/nice/logical way to do things. We can't do that. We have to succumb to the media driven frenzy and bang our head against the wall. It's an australian value for gods sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)