Calling All Asian Law Students! (1 Viewer)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Haha, what a topic swing! From Asian Barristers to little French princes...

I've seen some really, REALLY crappy barristers. They were white. One lost a traffic case which should have been in the bag, but because the barrister was so crap the poor woman lost her license for three months, her job (which required her to drive) and the ability to take her kid to preschool...of course, since she's now unemployed I guess she won't be needing preschool now eh.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Lexicographer said:
Haha, what a topic swing! From Asian Barristers to little French princes...

I've seen some really, REALLY crappy barristers. They were white. One lost a traffic case which should have been in the bag, but because the barrister was so crap the poor woman lost her license for three months, her job (which required her to drive) and the ability to take her kid to preschool...of course, since she's now unemployed I guess she won't be needing preschool now eh.
yeah, White people suck..

AzN pRyDe

santaslayer

HSC
I was required to go to court for one of my assessment tasks and to listen to random cases comming from the criminal court in the city...
I actually saw a freakin AzN guy advocating for this other, (AzN) man...about drugs or something....but that's not really the point, the point is, that he looked full sexy because he had another junior lawyer with him and a hawwt secetary (?) pushing an enormous pile of law books into court....like whoaaa.....!!!!!

is a roflcopter
HSC
i was at henry davis york today omg their food is so omgwow
and they are a middle tier firm i think?
lol NUTZ
i wana visit every big firm and eat their food before i go be an accountant :p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
santaslayer said:
but that's not really the point, the point is, that he looked full sexy
that's all i can read... very homoerotic ;)

newbie, srsly, i am gonna go to every single workshop at every big law firm just for the perks, eg stationery, drinks, food :)

last time at deloitte they served us Bayswiss catering, which was alright.

SHAME!!! acctants!!! SHAME!!! ICAA sucks. :(

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
santaslayer said:
I was required to go to court for one of my assessment tasks and to listen to random cases comming from the criminal court in the city...
I actually saw a freakin AzN guy advocating for this other, (AzN) man...about drugs or something....but that's not really the point, the point is, that he looked full sexy because he had another junior lawyer with him and a hawwt secetary (?) pushing an enormous pile of law books into court....like whoaaa.....!!!!!
Have you seen Justice Heydon's assistant this year? She's fine!

santaslayer

HSC
I went to the Ernst & Young workshop....

apparently they have their own cooks...and you can tell the cooks to prepare you your own special meal...

the most sought after meals are the low calorie, low carbo, low fat, low suger, and low salt type meals....friggin waste of good chefs! :(

Moonlight...no, but pics would be appreciated though...go take a pic in court, i dont think they'll mind...:p

is a roflcopter
HSC
yeah show us some pics of sexy lawyers

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
so asqy, combining all the top and top-mid tier firms, how many places can we apply for clerkship? a list of names would also be good :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Lexicographer said:
Cameras aren't allowed in court, are they? I know they seize them at the Downing Centre.
as far as i know, in the more important local courts (downing, central, parra) there are scanners to check your baggage and all prohibited items are kept in custody until you finish your visit.

in smaller local courts, fairfield being one, there wasn't any scanners, so i guess you could sneak a camera in ;)

but that would be contempt of court, of course.

santaslayer

HSC
Lexicographer said:
Cameras aren't allowed in court, are they? I know they seize them at the Downing Centre.
Pffttt...no one said mobile phones arn't allowed! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)