calling yr 10s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quiksilva

Hey Guys/Girls

I'm in Yr 10 but I'm from WA so there's probably no1 else that uses this 4 WA and in Yr 10 but I thought I'd tell u all neway.

Catchya :D

meeeee

HSC
hehe when i first came here i thought no one even came here.. serioiusly :p guess i was wrong.. obviously im in year 10 too

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
lol aww ur all alone only 3 lil yr 10'ners

then again theres probably only 5-6 year 11 ppl here too haha

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
well now that they have their own forums... of course theres gonna start to be more and more cause this is just encouraging them to join... cause people will come in here and be like 'ohh we have our own area' and tell other people about it etc etc... then they will invade OUR areas... ok they are allowed whatever thats not the point but soon there will be as many yr 10's as there are year 12's on the non-school forum.... year 11 is fine... i just think 10 is a bit far...

haha i remember being in year 10 and stressing over assessments despite being told they dont mean anything... i didnt listen and freaked out and now i feel like a fool... i didnt touch a book for the actually school certificate though... year 10 is a breeze.. take your time to go out and enjoy yourselves

meeeee

HSC
its hard to actually listen to you though coz.. you dont know whats going to happen in the future.. you gotta be a little worried

paki_diva

how's yr 10 far?? huh?? isn't it a BASE for HSC?

furthermore...i don't think there is any SC NSW forum on the net so...where can poor us go :(.....??

meeeee

HSC
aaww **pats paki** its ok you can make one ~ better than this one = P

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
lol, trust me when its all said and done, and you get your results and forget about them and then go to year 11, and get home work on the first day that will take longer than an hour you will realise how much time you wasted over all this worring.
well thats my story any way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)