calling yr 10s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_BaadShah_

HSC
Hey Guys

I am picking these subjects/course next year. Whoever/Whichever yr 11 or yr 12 person is doing this could you tell me how are you experiencing it.

I am choosing >> 2unit Maths, Ext 1 Math, 2unit Advanced English, Economics, Business Studies, Legal Studies And
>>Computing Applications(1unit)<<(Board Endorsed Course)

In Yr 12 have decided to drop Legal Studies..Since i want to concentrate more on other topics. Chose Legal Studies as back up. So In yr 12 i would have 10units.

..Also Can someone tell me what you do in the Computing Applications Course and has it got good scaling or bad??And can you do this course in your HSC??

...Lastly if anyone has notes on these topics and is freindly enough to send it to me, Yr 11 or Yr 12 or even Both years notes would be appreciated. Have them since you might lose them or maybe "burn" it for pleasure:chainsaw: ...

And please don't tell me to go and see the main page to get notes, since i have alrdy done that..=)
Need a variety...

Cheers,Ash

Last edited:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I don't THINK that Board endorsed courses count towards a UAI. Im pretty sure photography is board endorsed and i know it doesent count,

Why decided you want to drop legal now, you still have like a whole year of prelim to do, don't go in there saying this doesent matter cause i am dropping it at the end of the year anyway, cause you never know you just may really enjoy it...

paki_diva

yah....i have a friend who was all set to drop biology but ended up droping bussiness studies....u never know wht ur heart might set on...

As for all those scaling stuff, y don't u just ask tht from the head teachers of those departements...they r usually helpul.

Goodluck

Last edited:

_BaadShah_

HSC
Yeh, i did ask them about scaling but they didn't know much. Teachers say they can't tell us what topics make our marks go up or down.

And i asked the deputyu principal about Computing Applications, and he said it goes for 2yrs but doesn't go towards the UAI or HSC. So i have to keep legal studies.... Really wanted to do Computing Application in HSC...Damm...

So anyone got notes from the previous post which had subjects written..hehehehe

:kaz.n:

HSC
hey again guyz, interesting forum ay!
i just chose these as my subjects for HSC...can someone maybe tell me how the subject is if u have done them or doing them...thanx-

2U English ADV
3U Math Ext-1
2U Biology
2U Physics
2U Earth and environment science
2U Society and culture.

yep those are it...i will prolly drop one of them in year 12 and do 2U maths down the track...who knows?

anywayz it'll be cool to see some replies! cyaz all
kazza
ps. oh yeh guys feel free to email me!

Rahul

Dead Member
hey kaz,

adv eng- try to learn skills, ie- how to write essays, feature article, dont need to know the actual texts u study in yr 11 for yr 12, they have no links.

3u maths ext1- keep up to date with all work and try to get hands on preliminary past papers. i found that many ppl go really bad in their first couple of 3u papers. so practice the actual papers, the questions are very different from the text book ones

bio- dont do it

physics- u may have to learn some concepts in all 4 modules. probably not one subject to stress about in yr 11. but be prepared to make heaps of notes in yr 12. get an early start, it would help u a lot.

ees- dont do it

soc & cul- dont do it

try to hang in with 3u, lets jus say it will help u for your UAI.

hope this helps:)

_BaadShah_

HSC
Sup Guyz,
Well i chose these subjects for the HSC..
Can someone like tell me how the subject is if u have done them or doing them.

2U English ADV
2U Maths
3U Math Ext 1(1unit)
2U Economics
2U Business Studies
2U Legal Studies
1U Computing Application.

Those are 12units, so prob end of yr 11 might drop Computing Applications...

Cheers, Ash

Last edited:

HSC
hey again guyz,
thanx rahul...yep pretty much what other ppl have told me...with physics ( or any of the subjects) if any1 has notes on it id be heaps happy if any1 sent em to me..thanx
and baadshah i cant help u much man....same boat as u...
cyaz all

HSC
thanx alot man...what yr r u in? by the look of things r u in uni?

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
LMAO Rahul in uni. not quite year 12. Rahul uni hehehehehe :p (sorry Rahul, forgive me...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)