Cambridge checkpoints (1 Viewer)

aceer

HSC
anyone know if the cambridge checkpoints books for ancient history and PDHPE are any good?

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Overall the series I have found are great, especially for Biology. I'm about to get the PDHPE one so I'm sure that should be fine. The layout is pretty good.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I have a copy of Standard English Checkpoints. It's terrific. I also have Mathematics checkpoints, but it's just past papers formed into topics in the HSC with solutions. You can just spend another $7 for the Success One book, but there's a big size difference. So it depends what Checkpoint book you get, I suggest you should go to City Dymocks and check it out.

aceer

HSC
thanks guys
do you think ACT Dymocks would have the cambridge books and other hsc books?

aceer

HSC
yep but I prefer looking at a hard copy before purchasing books :)

HSC
I've looked at checkpoints and didn't particularly like them, so I'm a bit surprised to find that people here think they're useful.

For PD, I found that Dot Point is AMAZING. It's not a textbook, but the answers at the back are concise imo.

Anna_Bee95

HSC
I used the cambridge for Legal studies & I loved it, they are really detailed & I honestly don't think I would have done as well as I did in legal without it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)