Campus East 06 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Yay, I got in......I will see all you guys there im doing B Eng (Mechatronics) / B Commerce..........I'm more then likely movin in on Sunday......Haven't got any of my shit together yet...meh I will do it on Saturday night..

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
the first one of you first years to call me drownthecrow i swear i will chant you back to trenches and ban you from 130 for life

be WARNED
You've just invited me to call out DrownTheCrow every time I see you. Also, trust me when I saw I will do it. I don't have shame when I'm at uni. :)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
so its only the first first year to call you dtc that gets in trouble right? w00t bags being second

on a more serious note, any1 coming to the behavioural science thing today?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Without Wings said:
Yes, people ride to uni, it's about 15 mins ride.

The majority usually arrive on the Sunday. All the first years will be in catered, as none got offered places in self-catered.
15 mins if you ride with training wheels...

it takes ten

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Without Wings said:
why dont you triple post tom!

did someone say a giveaway photo of tom? how about one from last night making a face at the grapa :p

and omg some of those kids last night looked 15, it was hideous, specially when they thought they were hot stuff and tried hopelessly to pick up. *shudders*

p.s hi azzie :)
iam curious to wat tom looks like, i need to be able to pick him out from a crowd

which kids that looked 15?

me on the other hand, i look 18, i am hot stuff and i dont need to try and pickup, the ladies come to me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)