Can anyone hook me up with a job ??? (1 Viewer)

ymic

HSC
When you say you want a job, what you are really saying is that you need money, steady income, enough for you to survive and maybe buy a few things you want.

If you are looking for a *job*, ignore this thread. If you are looking for wealth, keep reading.

So you are told to go to uni or tafe and get a degree, a job, then work out - for your whole life, put money in your super, retire.

That's what 90%+ of people do, and that's why they get 10%- of the society's wealth.

No - I am not here to make a big deal about anyone or promote something - I am here to potentially pick a few talents that I can mentor, for FREE, so less people will be in the job-hunting market.

My telecommunication business has just started in Melbourne, and I will be on a tour with my business partners all around Australia for our business seminars - that's when we promote our products and services.

The business is called 'Our Mobile', I am sure you haven't heard of it. Its SIM card technology and IP-TV, internet products are yet to be exposed to the market.

The student-market is a huge market for us, and we do offer rates at wholesale prices, compared to the rest of the market. As far as the student-market goes, I am selecting a number of students from each major city to be my point of business contact, so I can mentor you and help you to step on the road to wealth.

At this stage, I cannot release the company website, in order to avoid potential conflicts and competitions.

Remember:
You can work for the Telcos, but when do you get a chance to compete against Telcos?

email to Michael(at)WealthChemistry.com
(otherwise don't waste your and my time)

let me know who you are, which uni you are in, and how much you are aiming for per annum.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
When you say you want a job, what you are really saying is that you need money, steady income, enough for you to survive and maybe buy a few things you want.

If you are looking for a *job*, ignore this thread. If you are looking for wealth, keep reading.

So you are told to go to uni or tafe and get a degree, a job, then work out - for your whole life, put money in your super, retire.

That's what 90%+ of people do, and that's why they get 10%- of the society's wealth.

No - I am not here to make a big deal about anyone or promote something - I am here to potentially pick a few talents that I can mentor, for FREE, so less people will be in the job-hunting market.

My telecommunication business has just started in Melbourne, and I will be on a tour with my business partners all around Australia for our business seminars - that's when we promote our products and services.

The business is called 'Our Mobile', I am sure you haven't heard of it. Its SIM card technology and IP-TV, internet products are yet to be exposed to the market.

The student-market is a huge market for us, and we do offer rates at wholesale prices, compared to the rest of the market. As far as the student-market goes, I am selecting a number of students from each major city to be my point of business contact, so I can mentor you and help you to step on the road to wealth.

At this stage, I cannot release the company website, in order to avoid potential conflicts and competitions.

Remember:
You can work for the Telcos, but when do you get a chance to compete against Telcos?

let me know who you are, which uni you are in, and how much you are aiming for per annum.
lol

Entrepreneurs are so full of shit.

ymic

HSC
Lol...

they ll probly never pay you
Option 1: get paid commission for each sale you make (i.e. each new customer)

Option 2: continuous income based on what an increasing market is consuming, in terms of internet, mobile, landline, and other necessities.

You probably will choose option 1, whereas Richard Branson goes for the other.

You are right that some employers won't pay you, and hence I'd advise you to get to know your employer/boss personally + get to know how your right can be protected.

Interesting to find so much interesting stuff on this website, will come back regularly.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
You have to at least become one yourself in order to be qualified to make a comment like this.
Not really.

You sound like a conman tbh. The language in your previous post is manipulative to make your business appear larger and more successful than it really is. What sort of business "cannot release the company website"? You don't have a company website.

You're not offering a real job opportunity, and you shouldn't pretend to be doing so.

Becoming an entrepreneur is just like any other investment. It's a balance of risk/effort/reward. It's just as likely to fail. With your new telecommunications business, you're entering an already crowded market, and I'm assuming you have nothing amazingly revolutionary to bring to the market. The reason people don't try to compete against telcos is because it's a retarded idea.

Even if you can't become one, think like one.
What a load of crap. You're full of sprouting motivational, retarded garbage, which really had zero relevance to how you actually succeed in business.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC

Remember:

Just a question, did you really finish your HSC in 2007?

Seems a bit early for mentor status to me. But good luck to you.

ymic

HSC
Not really.

You sound like a conman tbh. The language in your previous post is manipulative to make your business appear larger and more successful than it really is. What sort of business "cannot release the company website"? You don't have a company website.

Matter of fact - my business is not large nor successful - any businessman believing his business is large and successful will result in bankruptcy in 30 days. (18 days for a businessman named Bill Gates)

I can certainly release the company website - only after we have made modifications due to sensitive information with our vendors.

You're not offering a real job opportunity, and you shouldn't pretend to be doing so.

I apologise to the public if I make it sound like I am offering a job opportunity, let alone real job opportunity. There is nothing to pretend or hide - this is not a job opportunity because there does not exist a working contract between parties, however there is distribution right contract.

Becoming an entrepreneur is just like any other investment. It's a balance of risk/effort/reward. It's just as likely to fail. With your new telecommunications business, you're entering an already crowded market, and I'm assuming you have nothing amazingly revolutionary to bring to the market. The reason people don't try to compete against telcos is because it's a retarded idea.

This is why I only select a few people from universities because you have been exposed to too much negativeness about Telcos, and most of you rarely think beyond what the existing Telcos offer. Furthermore, I agree with you that entrepreneurship is a balance of risk/effort/reward, which is again - why I select a few people from universities in our country, because most students focus on either study or entertainment or both, and hardly get time to even see anything beyond uni.

I agree with you that Telcos as an area is *retarded* because they know you MUST use them so they charge you whatever they like.

What a load of crap. You're full of sprouting motivational, retarded garbage, which really had zero relevance to how you actually succeed in business.
As you said, entrepreneurship is a balance of risk/effort/reward. In order to succeed in life, you must motivate yourself to achieve and set more and more goals. To get ahead of your peers, you must think and do things differently.

Anyhow I like controversies and enjoy reading posts like this.

ymic

HSC
Just a question, did you really finish your HSC in 2007?

Seems a bit early for mentor status to me. But good luck to you.
Thanks buddy.
Matter of fact, there is a field in the registration that says something like "when did I graduate" - and I graduated from university in 2007, graduated from high school in 2003, just to clarify.

blue_chameleon

HSC
As you said, entrepreneurship is a balance of risk/effort/reward. In order to succeed in life, you must motivate yourself to achieve and set more and more goals. To get ahead of your peers, you must think and do things differently.

Anyhow I like controversies and enjoy reading posts like this.
Dude, you have completely messed up that quote, and you've included part of your reply in a quote from Graney.

:/

ymic said:
Thanks buddy.
Matter of fact, there is a field in the registration that says something like "when did I graduate" - and I graduated from university in 2007, graduated from high school in 2003, just to clarify.
I've only seen the 'High School Graduation' tab, where you fill out when you finish/ed your HSC?? Am I missing something? Meh.

So, you're 23/24 now? Who mentors/business coaches you with the direction your going business wise, and how long have you been working on developing this company?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Thanks buddy.
lol a 23-24 year old business mentor.

Im sure you will provide valuable business insights, what with all the experience you possess.

ymic

HSC
Dude, you have completely messed up that quote, and you've included part of your reply in a quote from Graney.

:/

I've only seen the 'High School Graduation' tab, where you fill out when you finish/ed your HSC?? Am I missing something? Meh.

So, you're 23/24 now? Who mentors/business coaches you with the direction your going business wise, and how long have you been working on developing this company?
Yes I realised I messed up the last quote/post after I sent it.

I don't know what HSC stands for, assume it's High School Certification. Whatever it stands for, not important.

I am turning 24 in May.
Received business coaching/mentorship from people as old as 64 and as young as 20. Age doesn't matter, wisdom does.

The idea is not to start a company of your own, but to partner with someone who has developed a multi-million enterprise and will expand into a billion in the next 2-4 years.

Partner, learn, and duplicate. Do you care about the age, or the result?

I am only here for one purpose - I have been through frustrating university life, after which, the options seem very limited - and I want to help a few positive and ambitious people expand their options during/after university.

Whatever anyone thinks, I really don't care.

monesh

HSC
just go apply at maccas, they will take anyone, white, black, asian, ranga ...

ymic

HSC
lol a 23-24 year old business mentor.

Im sure you will provide valuable business insights, what with all the experience you possess.
You bet, when I learn from those who have valuable insights and experience.

I pass them on, that's all.

blue_chameleon

HSC
Yes I realised I messed up the last quote/post after I sent it.

I don't know what HSC stands for, assume it's High School Certification. Whatever it stands for, not important.

I am turning 24 in May.
Received business coaching/mentorship from people as old as 64 and as young as 20. Age doesn't matter, wisdom does.

The idea is not to start a company of your own, but to partner with someone who has developed a multi-million enterprise and will expand into a billion in the next 2-4 years.

Partner, learn, and duplicate. Do you care about the age, or the result?

I am only here for one purpose - I have been through frustrating university life, after which, the options seem very limited - and I want to help a few positive and ambitious people expand their options during/after university.

Whatever anyone thinks, I really don't care.
I'm curious as to how you go about forming a partnership with someone in control of a multi-million dollar enterprise with exceptional growth prospects? What do you bring to the table for them?

Also, can you clarify what you are offering here? Sales positions and some mentoring?

chensta

HSC
N/A
hey, at least this guys got the right idea (even though he probably have no idea howto go about it), sometimes when you ask for the unreasonable, it happens. My mate with no experience what-so-ever once walked into one of the top design firms in Sydney and said something to the effect of "Look, you guys have a great company and I want to be a part of it, I dont even know if your recruiting and I'm certain there are more experienced and qualified candidates for the job, but what I can do is assure you nobody will be as commited to a job as I am, and nobody can learn new tasks like I do", the supervisor gave him a trial junior job to see how he goes, and his been there for 2 years now, earning a whole lot more than most graduates =)

blue_chameleon

HSC
hey, at least this guys got the right idea (even though he probably have no idea howto go about it), sometimes when you ask for the unreasonable, it happens. My mate with no experience what-so-ever once walked into one of the top design firms in Sydney and said something to the effect of "Look, you guys have a great company and I want to be a part of it, I dont even know if your recruiting and I'm certain there are more experienced and qualified candidates for the job, but what I can do is assure you nobody will be as commited to a job as I am, and nobody can learn new tasks like I do", the supervisor gave him a trial junior job to see how he goes, and his been there for 2 years now, earning a whole lot more than most graduates =)
*tear*

*tissue*

That's beautiful.

SAS88

HSC
Just keep applying everywhere man, I had to apply to many, many places before I got offered a job. And when I finally do get a job, I don't just get one, I end up getting two which conflicts, and now I'm working on which one I drop without pissing someone off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)