Can BOS create a University resources section? (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
the difference between uni education and hsc/vce is that hsc is standardised throughout NSW, while the same uni degree is taught in a different way at different uni's.

sure they'd have similar subjects, but there's a massive amount of content, and a whole heap of copyright laws that would probably be infringed, etc etc, so probably not a good idea.

you can always make your own threads where you can discuss macroeconomics or statics/dynamics or biochem or whatever.

LordPc

HSC
the difference between uni education and hsc/vce is that hsc is standardised throughout NSW, while the same uni degree is taught in a different way at different uni's.

sure they'd have similar subjects, but there's a massive amount of content, and a whole heap of copyright laws that would probably be infringed, etc etc, so probably not a good idea.

you can always make your own threads where you can discuss macroeconomics or statics/dynamics or biochem or whatever.
agreed.

althought a uni resources section could be good for very large courses, for example 1st year maths/physics/computing courses which are taken by a large number of students each year. but beyond 1st year courses, i think the potential is limited.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
This. I'm thinking that making threads in the respective University Faculty forums would be more beneficial.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC

+1. University I hear is far more strict in terms of plagiarism and copyright infringement.

But I still support the OP :). University resources would be nice to upload.

HSC
This thread happens every year. If you're in university, do your own damn study. You have thousands of sources available to you.

BlackDragon

HSC
This thread happens every year. If you're in university, do your own damn study. You have thousands of sources available to you.
I kind of agree, and university is so much more broad than school so it would be difficult to put substantial and worthy resources up. And it would never be able to compete with those resources that are available to uni students, and more formal resources are required. It just wouldn't work too well, and its bad if you are coming to bos for uni work.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)