Can Clive Palmer become Prime Minister of Australia? (1 Viewer)

Can Clive Palmer become Prime Minister of Australia?

• Yes

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
I believe in the art of the possible and the question is what's possible for Clive Palmer. Clive Palmer is a businessman of genius and is one the most consequential human beings Australia has produced. Clive Palmer is a man of exceptional courage who has the ambitions of power and wealth. Clive Palmer is a man who has created wealth for Australia and has brought high value to the marketplace. If Palmer could do it in the business world I pretty sure he can do it in the world of politics. If you set your heart on a particular goal you set your heart on going to the top. That's clearly applicable to Clive Palmer.

ag6858

HSC
Uni Grad
Scott Ludlam's where it's at!
Ludlam>Shorten>Palmer>Abbott

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Who gives a fuck
being a billionaire is much better than being the puppet figurehead of some poverty ass country like Australia anyway

The real question is: Can Clive Palmer become the Undisputed Grand High Emperor Wizard of Palmerland (formerly known as China)?
I wouldn't call having the best city to live in the world being our capital and 2nd best place to be born in as a "poverty ass country."

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
I wouldn't call having the best city to live in the world being our capital and 2nd best place to be born in as a "poverty ass country."
>90% white population
>poverty ass country

Australia is America's bitch, has a mediocre military and the PM has 0 powers anyway

he's just a filthy rich guy that know nothing
He knows something you never will

what it feels like to have one billion dollars

Last edited:

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Australia is America's bitch, has a mediocre military and the PM has 0 powers anyway
Indonesia has a better military, but that makes them a first world country right.

We make our own independent foreign policy decisions, but the wizards at the top knows its better to follow america into wars so if one day we are at threat the US will back us.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
He knows something you never will

what it feels like to have one billion dollars
Buuuuuuurn

I believe in the art of the possible and the question is what's possible for Clive Palmer. Clive Palmer is a businessman of genius and is one the most consequential human beings Australia has produced. Clive Palmer is a man of exceptional courage who has the ambitions of power and wealth. Clive Palmer is a man who has created wealth for Australia and has brought high value to the marketplace. If Palmer could do it in the business world I pretty sure he can do it in the world of politics. If you set your heart on a particular goal you set your heart on going to the top. That's clearly applicable to Clive Palmer.
Mathematically possible, sure. But bring it to reality, he actually has no chance at all. In order to actually grab more power than Labor and the Liberals, it would take quite a long time (something which he doesn't have much of). Not to mention, the guy thinks that Murdoch's ex was a Chinese spy or something. Evidently, talk to him about any topic that isn't business-related and down goes his genius.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)