Can I bring my lip balm (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry, it said 16 on Adobe. It's page 15, Point 20 (viii)(c) and (d).
Our bathroom is in the exam room. :/
Also, 20. viii)b) is in direct contradiction if they ask for an article which requires a by-line.

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
During the HSC, you can't leave the room in the first hour, and the last 15 minutes.
That is not correct. You cannot FINISH THE EXAM and leave during those times. You can ask to go to the toilet at any time during an exam.

2011_

HSC
oh cmon, I doubt you'd get time to eat/drink/etc... in an exam if you actually do the paper properly (even sciences, always took me almost the full time).
I drank 250mL of water in 2010 Chem exam and got a band 6 so that's not always true :)

2011_

HSC
During the HSC, you can't leave the room in the first hour, and the last 15 minutes. In between, you are free to go to the toilet, however, minimally. If you felt this impeded on your performance, you can apply for misadventure (assuming there is further documentation or valid reasoning for your toilet breaks; eg. stomach ache on the day). Because you will most likely walk past many people, those people will most likely apply for misadventure (ie. disruption), and so, the supervisors will keep tabs on when people are out of their seats.
In all of my exams last yr kids were constantly getting up and going to the toilet - there may have only been 30 kids max in the room but all of them seemed to use the bathroom AT LEAST once. So annoying! And they were packing up noisily and leaving early. Grr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)