can i get an 80 atar with these ranks? (1 Viewer)

clarreticusrex

HSC
currently breaking down over trying to get an 80 atar as my mental health slowly but surely declines but here are my subjects and ranking:
biology: 7/29
chemistry:13/21
english:38/62 (horrific i know)
legal:6/22
maths: 11/35
school ranking: 120-150s
amnt of ppl in my grade:110-120ish

clarreticusrex

HSC
currently breaking down over trying to get an 80 atar as my mental health slowly but surely declines but here are my subjects and ranking:
english and maths are both advanced and my legal rank is around 6-9/22

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Your ranks in Biology, Legal Studies and Mathematics Advanced all look good enough for an 80 ATAR. Your upcoming trial exams constitute a great opportunity for you to improve your ranks, particularly in Chemistry and English Advanced. You should hence focus on improving in those as much as possible and your efforts will hopefully result in a rank improvement, giving you a better chance of reaching your desired ATAR. You should also try your best to maintain and, if possible, improve your ranks in bio, legal and maths as not only does it seem like this would be an easier task for you to complete than chem and English from the information you provided, but it will also help you maximise your chances of achieving your ATAR goal.

I hope this helps! :D

zizi2003_

HSC
subs like bio and chem can really scale up ur atar (esp chem) even if u get in the low 80s, according to my teacher.
You should defs be able to get 80+ since all ur subjects are decent scaling also, though you could try and do much better in Eng adv

clarreticusrex

HSC
Your ranks in Biology, Legal Studies and Mathematics Advanced all look good enough for an 80 ATAR. Your upcoming trial exams constitute a great opportunity for you to improve your ranks, particularly in Chemistry and English Advanced. You should hence focus on improving in those as much as possible and your efforts will hopefully result in a rank improvement, giving you a better chance of reaching your desired ATAR. You should also try your best to maintain and, if possible, improve your ranks in bio, legal and maths as not only does it seem like this would be an easier task for you to complete than chem and English from the information you provided, but it will also help you maximise your chances of achieving your ATAR goal.

I hope this helps! :D
ah yes thank you so much!! ive neglected both chem and english this year i should really work hard to improve my rank when trials come around. :)

clarreticusrex

HSC
subs like bio and chem can really scale up ur atar (esp chem) even if u get in the low 80s, according to my teacher.
You should defs be able to get 80+ since all ur subjects are decent scaling also, though you could try and do much better in Eng adv
thank you so much, ill work harder :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)