can i get misadventure for period pain... (1 Viewer)

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Meh, I just skipped my period on the pill so this isn't a problem. :)
She should go on the Pill anyway if they're that bad, that's why I went on it....

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Meh, I just skipped my period on the pill so this isn't a problem. :)
She should go on the Pill anyway if they're that bad, that's why I went on it....
Ditto, skipping my period on the pill this month.

Her Dr will probably recommend it.

hippielove-

HSC
N/A
loz6789 said:
For the last few months i have been getting unbelievably bad period pain...
i haven't been to the doctor yet, just because i haven't got round to it and i think it may be from stress so i want to wait to see if it stays as bad after the exams.

My period is due on Monday when i have my maths exam...

it is ridiculously bad... i throw up alot and it hurts so bad. its like contractions.

i dont know how i am gonna do the exam.

usually i take the day off and lay in bed curled up moaning.

but it seems like such a pansy excuse.

its agony though

im not gonna be able to do the exam well...
our teacher told us about how this girl had crazy bad period pains during one of her exams, but she didnt tell the supervisors. And later on they took her paper to her teacher and asked her if this was her level of knowledge for that subject, and he said no, cause she was coming 1st in that subject but her exam didnt show that straight off. Anyway she wasnt able to get misadvantage for it because she didnt tell the supervisors beforehand.

so yeh tell them anyways.
:) i hope you get better!

duck.fluff

Usyd BVSc II
HSC
Take naprogesics not pain killers.
Go to the doctor - get on the pill.
Easy as pie.

Cerry

HSC
duck.fluff said:
Take naprogesics not pain killers.

Go to the doctor - get on the pill.

Easy as pie.
Actually, if you're throwing up, as the OP says she is, it's not so easy. If you can't keep naprogesic/pain killers (or the pill, for that matter) down, they won't do anything, and they sometimes make the vomiting worse. The pill probably also wouldn't work to help the pain this time round either, since it would be the first month.

timmiejay

HSC
yeah I've always wondered about that but I never got around to asking.
I'm sure there are a lot of chicks who will go through 'that time of the month' during the HSC, trials or any other assessment block.
I've never seen anything weird happen cuz im a guys school (God forbid if something like that happens) but how do peeps get through it? Like at chicks school are there heaps of appeals and stuff...

Katieeee

HSC
sasan160 said:
dont skip them :( dont u wanna have babies????
LOL! Skipping them for one month isn't going to have any effect on fertility... don't worry, they'll be back!

shifty-Asian

HSC
If you constantly have bad period pain everytime you get your period, I know two of my friends have gone to the doctor and they've had an ultrasound and stuff to see whats wrong. The doctor prescribed them something to help stop the pain and they take it whenever they have their period...

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, skipping a period or two on the pill won't affect your fertility, but they recommend having a period every three months just cos they do. Definitely see the doctor--if you're going to be throwing up tablets won't do you much good. Period pain is usually not so bad or unmanageable for the majority of females and I'm not sure why you'd want to fake it and risk having misadventure application fall through.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
tarrynmarkunsky said:
periods suck especially on the day of ur maths exam.
lucky me, i dont get them :p

woo for my fucked up body

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
want2bdifferent said:
will you ever or are you just super late like i was?
combination of too much lsd and a really strong C-pill

sasan160

v-tec
HSC
i got a friend whos really fit nd gets her period like...every 3 months but she takes no pills

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)